- File Size: 4218 KB
- Print Length: 312 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Copper Country Press LLC (December 23, 2013)
- Publication Date: December 23, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AD59YT0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #21,725 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
|Print List Price:||$11.95|
Save $11.95 (100%)
Countdown To A Kiss (A New Year's Eve Anthology) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Tess's, Graces's, and Lewis's stories were better because they were set up as couples who had known each other for months or years so were more believable, but I found Annabelle's too rushed to be realistic. It felt a little like the author just wanted to get to a sex scene, so the couple met and immediately knew they wanted to marry one another.
Tess's story is better, but the couple actually spend very little time together in the plot; most of it is their inner angst. I didn't really feel the connection.
Grace's story is pretty good -- good enough that I sort-of hoped Michael, one of the supporting characters, had his own story. (He doesn't!) The characters felt more real, though, and the story was more a culmination of their courtship than a whole knew beginning. I would read something else by this author.
Lewis's story was the best, to me, but I really wish it were longer. It, too, felt rushed, but the characters still felt real. The story would make a great novel -- Lewis slowly realizing his love has been there all along. Had I not already read most of Mara Jacobs' other works, I'd probably be searching for more of her stuff!
Most recent customer reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Anthologies & Literature Collections
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays