Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
CounterArt 18 by 24-Inch Pastry Mat
|Price:||$12.81 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pastry mat features five typical circumference line measurements for rolling pastry dough
- Mat provides a flat surface for rolling or kneading dough
- Rolls back up and stores in tube
- US measurement equivalent graphics included on face of mat
- Easy care- wipe clean
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item CounterArt 18 by 24-Inch Pastry Mat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Animewild||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Paper Inch||Hight Quality life|
This CounterArt pastry mat is a handy addition to your home baking gadgets. The mat measures 24 x 18 inches and features five typical circumference line measurements for rolling pastry dough, as well as US measurement equivalents, for your convenience. This pastry mat lies flat for working, then rolls back up and fits into the tube it comes in, for efficient storage.
Top Customer Reviews
I like the markings for measurements just because it's easier to eyeball things without really having to think about it too much.
I don't care at all for the fact that once you are done with it, roll it up for storage, then go to use it again that it is a pain to get it to lay flat until you get that perfect amount of water under it to hold it down.
Oh yeah, and washing the thing is a real treat - NOT! Because it is so large and unless you have ginormous sinks, which we don't, you will end up getting a bath at the same time.
So, for these reasons we have pretty much quit using it altogether and would like to find a silicone mat this size that will roll up easy and not be such a hassle to keep stuck in place while using.
So, to summarize, here are the pros and cons as I see them;
1. Large enough to feel comfortable working with it.
2. Markings for measurements are helpful for those of us that aren't seasoned veterans when it comes to baking.
1. Wants to curl up after you unroll it to use until you work with it quite a bit.
2. Slick as greased lightning unless you sprinkle the right amount of water under it to hold it down.
3. Major pain to wash in the sink because it is so big and you usually end up wearing water down the front of you and on the floor.