|Print List Price:||$13.99|
Save $11.00 (79%)
Counterfeits (An Art Theft Romantic Suspense Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 228 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Similar books to Counterfeits (An Art Theft Romantic Suspense Book 1)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The Mad Monk’s Treasure (Southwest Treasure Hunters Book 1)
The Dead Man's Treasure (Southwest Treasure Hunters Book 2)
The Skeleton Canyon Treasure (Southwest Treasure Hunters Book 3) (less)
I guess I was expecting more of a mysterious set of clues, not the girl getting into trouble because . . .
I still liked the book. So, if you are looking for a mystery with something to keep your mind working, this is not the book for you.
If you are just getting into mysteries, I would suggest this book as a beginners mystery.
I was provided with a complimentary copy of this book so I could give an honest review.
Jenny and Rob face midnight break-ins and make desperate escapes, but the biggest danger may come from the secrets that don’t want to stay buried. In the end, they must decide whether their dreams will bring them together or force them apart.
I liked that this book was different from what I normally read. Jenny inherited her grandmother's Children's art camp. She has to decide if she wants to run the camp or go back to New York and continue as an artist. What would you do if you were in her shoes? Live the life that you had been or completely change your life? I loved the way the camp and the grounds were described. It made me what to be there. It seemed so peaceful.
I loved the character of Jenny and her 2 best friends. I knew Rob was hiding something, but I still liked his character. This book had me glued to my ipad and did not want to put it down. It kept me guessing who was behind the burglaries.
I give this book 5 out of 5 stars.
Would I recommend this book? Yes! Author? Yes!
Would I read more from this author? Yes!
I received this book free for a review, but this review is truly how I feel about the book
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Women's Adventure
- Books > Romance > Action & Adventure
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Mystery & Suspense > Suspense