Country Boy's 40 lbs Wood Barbecue Grilling Smoker Pellets
Lumber is harvested from the woods of Southern Kentucky and is not dipped or submerged in anti-sap stain solutions. The wood is then air dried from 60 to 180 days then kiln dried to 5-7% moisture. This lumber is then used for producing hardwood flooring. The fiber or sawdust produced from the production is collected but never touches the floor. It is then taken and pelletized for use in grills and smokers.
- 100% all Natural Hickory Hardwood.
- No bark is used in our pellets.
- Wood pellets burn very consistently for a great cooking experience.
- Produces >800 Btu/lbs.
- Moisture content is less than 5%
- Ash content is less than .05%
- Fines content is less than .5%
- Perfectly suited for smokers and grills