Country Boy's 40 lbs Hickory/Oak Wood Barbecue Grilling Smoker Pellets., Oak
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from 100% natural hardwoods from the woods of Kentucky
- Wood fiber used in Country Boy Pellets NEVER touches the floor and is NEVER dipped or submerged in any anti sap stains or solutions
- The lumber used to produce the fiber is air dried for 60-180 days then kiln dried to 5-7% moisture
- No Bark, Less than 0.5% Ash, 5% Moisture, 0.5% Fines, and generates greater than 800 BTU per LB
- Ships and sold by Veteran Owned and Operated EluxurySupply
Customers also shopped for
|Manufacturer Part Number||CB PelletsOak|
|Package Height||4 x 15 x 26 inches|
|Shipping Weight||40 pounds|
Country Boy's 40 lbs Wood Barbecue Grilling Smoker Pellets
Lumber is harvested from the woods of Southern Kentucky and is not dipped or submerged in anti-sap stain solutions. The wood is then air dried from 60 to 180 days then kiln dried to 5-7% moisture. This lumber is then used for producing hardwood flooring. The fiber or sawdust produced from the production is collected but never touches the floor. It is then taken and pelletized for use in grills and smokers.
- 100% all Natural Hickory Hardwood.
- No bark is used in our pellets.
- Wood pellets burn very consistently for a great cooking experience.
- Produces >800 Btu/lbs.
- Moisture content is less than 5%
- Ash content is less than .05%
- Fines content is less than .5%
- Perfectly suited for smokers and grills