Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 9, 2016
Country Kids Little Girl's Organic Winter tights in Black.

My daughter was due for some new tights and I only buy organic cotton for her along with organic food, soap, and everything else. As she is getting older I find it harder and harder to find organic clothing. I prefer to find clothing made in the USA but I will settle for made in Korea since my options are running very slim. Once I received this order in about 3 days from placing it. My daughter saw them and tried them on and absolutely loved them.
We are in the process of washing and drying them so I will keep everyone updated on how they shrink and hold up. I will review in a couple of weeks.
But. So far, so good. They are nice quality, soft, stretchy and they fit a little big for my 3.5 year old but its ok, she will grow into them and if they shrink they will be perfect.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase.
on September 2, 2013
I have bought these tights before, the quality does not seem the same as they used to be. We ordered three pairs of tights this time around, one pair came with a hole in the leg area, and another pair seam ripped in crotch area after wear and washing....the third pair looks good so far.... Amazon is replacing the damaged pairs, hopefully the replacements will work out for the best and for the long run (or at least through the winter), as we do love these tights; they are very soft, vibrant pretty colors, comfortable, and organic (which is important for us.
8 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 29, 2016
Quality is fine, no holes, true cotton tights, however, I knock off a star for these being advertised as "winter" tights, as being from Alaska I strongly disagree. They are thicker than your classic nylon tights, but not thick blend like you might expect from wool. More of a knit cotton t-shirt-like material. They may be warm enough for short jaunts to the car in weather around freezing, but longer periods or lower temps, nope.
on October 7, 2015
Absolutely horrible!!! My two-year-old daughter is tall for her age, so I bought the size 6-8 thinking the tights will be too big and she'll grow into them. I also read previous reviews and recommendations. The tights were a perfect size. My daughter wore them for the first time yesterday and as soon as I put them on her I've noticed that there was a tiny hole above the left knee. I assumed that I must have grabbed her old Peek tights and left them on. In the evening they turned out to be the new pair of Country Kid's tights. The tights cannot be returned, but at least I know TO NEVER BUY THEM AGAIN!!!
on January 29, 2016
These are soft, high quality navy tights. They are holding up better than the ones I purchased at Target around the same time. They are significantly less faded than the other pair she has. And I was very happy that they were organic and affordable.My daughter is 6 and about 48 lbs/ 4 feet tall and these fit her well with a little room to grow. (I didn't put these in the dryer)
2 people found this helpful
on October 29, 2013
My daughter, who is 8, got a hole in these the first day she wore them to school. They were not handled roughly, and she didn't play outdoors in them. Thinking it was a fluke, I bought a second pair elsewhere and the same thing happened. Just not the best quality, which is sad considering that it's hard to find nice, organic cotton tights. I won't buy them again, I'll invest my money instead in a pair from Hanna Andersson. Theirs hold up well enough to hand down.
2 people found this helpful
on October 10, 2015
I really like these tights & they are fairly warm, extremely soft & wash well.
My only concern is thru run small & do shrink a bit if you dry them. One pair accidentally got dried & they barely fit now.
One of my girls just turned 5 & the 6-8 fits well and will probably last a full year.
My younger isn't 2 & the 1-3 is quite tight on her & not overly long (she's 27#).
on January 6, 2014
Let me start by saying I love the weight and construction of these tights. Great for colder weather.
However, the sizing is all over the place and varies with color. Originally I ordered two pairs (white and red) in size 6-8. The white ones fit fine (though I don't see how they will fit much beyond 6), but the red ones were HUGE (they were roughly 6 inches longer)! I thought perhaps the red ones were mismarked, so I ordered another pair, same issue. Incidentally, the construction of the red pair was also a bit different. So when I needed to order more I went on the assumption that it was actually the white ones that were mismarked and ordered 3-5 instead. Nope. These were smaller than the white pair marked 6-8. So I reordered in 6-8. This time the white and ivory were pretty much exact to the first pair of white I ordered, but the hot pink is bigger. Not as big as the red, but definitely bigger (they are actually more what I expected for 6-8, so not a bad thing). Thank goodness for free returns! I wouldn't have bothered with these again, except I was having a hard time finding a variety of colors anywhere else.
on November 27, 2016
I have to bleach these every time my granddaughter wears them, which sort of defeats the purpose of buying organic cotton. They seem to collect dirt at the knees more easily than other tights. They fit well and are very thick.
on January 12, 2016
Very happy with the fit and the quality so far, price seemed a bit high and took a LONG time to receive.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.