|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$3.96 - $11.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 82% Organic Cotton, 15% Nylon, 3% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Terrific collection of colors, fully reciprocated heels, flat seaming throughout, easy comfort waistband
- Seamless toe
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Signature organic winter tights made with over 80% organic cotton, offers a terrific collection of colors, painstaking attention to detail, fully reciprocated heels, flat seaming throughout, easy comfort waistband, no harmful substances, Oeko-Tex approved cotton yarn, and manufactured in WRAP approved facilities.
Fabulous warm winter tights
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0055WQFQG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 10, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They look nice..... but they tore the first day my daughter wore them! She did not do anything unusual in them. But the worst is that I bought 6 of them in different colors and the exact same thing happened on 2 others. I usually buy some tights at Target and H&M and I never had any problem. She wore them all last winter and they lasted the entire season. I'm very disappointed and wish I could get reimbursed. I have 2 more I have not opened yet and will return them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They were a single use or maybe two before they were done... pretty expensive for the durabilityPublished 2 months ago by Honest Ed
Great tights! They are thicker, which I love. They have already held up to a lot of wear. Very happy with the quality of these tights.Published 2 months ago by SM3
Other than the fact that it fits bigger than expected, my daughter likes the feel of it and it doesn't make her itch.Published 3 months ago by T. S. For Christ
Ripped pretty quickly, but my daughter may of helped a bit with that. Did not hold up well to 8 year old playing at ChristmasPublished 3 months ago by Kim B.
Great construction and quality for the price. I will buy again.Published 5 months ago by Morgan Daugherty
was a decent quality tight, that worked ok for a vermont winter nightPublished 6 months ago by Michelle Breault