Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2011
I purchased the first soundtrack and although yeah, it was good overall I was bummed because I knew there were SO many good songs from the movie that weren't on there. When I saw this came out, I was so excited and I'm happy to say, if you liked the movie and the music-this is the one to get. I am a huge fan of Garrett Hedlund's voice and I love every song he sings on this album. I think he's remarkably talented. The other songs are good too. I can tell I'm going to be listening to this over and over again!
on March 1, 2016
Another great soundtrack from a great movie. Nice that they made one with the actors original vocals from the movie as they all did a great job. If I had one complaint the one song I wish had been on there was "Steal Her Away" by Randy Rogers Band, ( the song playing in background when Beau is in the bar" ) but that's the only song in the movie I believe that's missing from either soundtracks. Love love love.
on November 11, 2016
Really enjoyed the music in the movie Country Strong. I enjoyed the first CD, but some songs were performed by the original artists. They were enjoyable, but I really wanted the songs performed by the movie stars as well. So this was a welcome addition.
on February 13, 2012
If you loved the music in the movie "Country Strong" THIS is the soundtrack that you should buy, not the one put out in 2010 as the "Original Motion Picture Soundtrack". It is in this recording that you get the actual artists who sang the songs in the movie. On the "Original", that is not so, where you have Faith Hill singing "Give In To Me", vice Garrett Hedlund and Leighton Meester who do a FAR superior job. It is such a beautiful song when done by the the movie duo. Other artists have been substituted in as well on the "Original" soundtrack, such as Sara Evans in place of Leighton Meester. I did not like the Original soundtrack due to the switching, but this soundtrack is perfect. This one will not disappoint!
on May 3, 2017
Good soundtrack got both of them because I wanted all the songs
on March 18, 2011
Garrett Hedlund is absolutely amazing! I love Give In to Me, Hide Me Babe, and Timing is Everything. I have probably listened to Give In to Me at least 100 times... I also love Leighton Meester's A Little Bit Stronger, I think its better than Sara Evans' version... Also, Summer Girl is a great song, it's funny and cute a great song to listen to on a beach day. A Fighter by Gwen was a really great song as well. This CD was way better than the Original Soundtrack, the only thing its missing is Country Strong.
on April 20, 2011
I purchased the first cd and was sorely disappointed at the lack of Hedlund's songs present. Then I got this cd and well lets just say I haven't stopped listening to his songs. Everyone else does an awesome job as well, but he just has this deep smoldering voice that draws you in and you don't want to stop listening.
on February 2, 2014
I have the original soundtrack but was disappointed that the songs that are really in the movie weren't on it. This one has all the songs from the movie. Love Garrett Hedlund songs especially Silver Wings!!!
on February 25, 2013
I fell in love with the song Give Into Me in the movie Country Strong. I couldn't wait to buy the CD until I found out that they gave the song to Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. I refused to buy that original CD. When this second CD came out I bought it immediately and am thrilled to get more Garrett! He could easily have his own CD. The only thing I'd change about this Cd is to add more songs sung by Garrett and not any by Gwenith Paltrow, her voice hurts my ears.
on July 17, 2011
As someone else wrote, this should have been the soundtrack for the movie. I also have the original soundtrack and I listen to about 4 songs off it. I listen to far more songs off the "more music" cd. Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund have awesome voices! They also sing the music very genuine. Definitely worth having if you want the REAL music from the movie.
UPDATE: I originally had this a 4-star but I'm changing it to a 5!