Country Style Butter Dish with Beechwood Lid + Butter Knife - Unbreakable - Holds up to 1 Pound of Butter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔️ Handmade country style butter dish with beechwood lid and matching butter knife.
- ✔️ Unbreakable - No Ceramic - Made out of carbon steel and triple coated with enamel. Beechwood imported from New Zealand.
- ✔️ Unique upside down design prevents butter from melting all over your kitchen surfaces!
- ✔️ Measures 7" x 4.75" x 3.5" - Larger size will hold up to 1 pound of your favorite butter!
- ✔️ Purchase with confidence - All of our products are backed by a 1 Year No Hassle Return policy. No questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Country style butter dish made out of carbon steel and enamel making it absolutely unbreakable
Comes with a matching butter knife with wooden handle. Beechwood lid and butter knife handle are imported from New Zealand
Upside down design prevents butter from melting all over your counter on hot days!
Exquisite & Vintage look will give your kitchen a cozy, country feel.
Our butter dish can hold 2 sticks of Standard/Eastern butter or 1 stick of Western/European butter.
Suitable for most brands’ butter: Kerrygold, Land O'Lakes, Plugra,etc.
Hand Wash Only. Avoid running through the dishwasher.
Please wipe it with a cloth after washing and air dry in a cool place. Avoid exposure in the sun.
Wooden lid should not be exposed to water for extended periods of time as it may cause warping. Wooden lid can be conditioned with vegetable oil for extra protection.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Contacted JN Brands Limited customer service, with a question, and WOW are they amazing - really, they're the best I've come across on Amazon.
I am *VERY* impressed with both the product, *AND* JN Brands Limited! VERRRRRY impressed.