- Series: Penn Studies in Landscape Architecture
- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: University of Pennsylvania Press (November 19, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0812241320
- ISBN-13: 978-0812241327
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #456,185 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Country Seats of the United States (Penn Studies in Landscape Architecture)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Discover Collectible Photography Books
These are books that draw the eye time and time again. Learn more on AbeBooks.com
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Emily T. Cooperman is a landscape and architectural historian and historic preservation consultant.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|