Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 12, 2012
For the lady of the house this is a decent magazine. Briefly discussing the Kindle Edition Layout, my mom is reading her copies on my Kindle For Android on a Tablet. Currently this magazine is available for Kindle Fire, Kindle for iPad, Kindle for iPhone and Kindle for Android.

The layout is great with pictures from the print edition that can be double tapped for a better look (pinch zooming). The articles and craft ideas can be great but anyone who cooks can appreciate the recipes in this magazine. Complete with a photo, ingredients list and instructions for preparation most all of the recipes are delicious or can be varied to your personal taste. This version of Country Woman also gets props for little to no advertisements in the layout.

Additionally I should mention that this magazine is not like a scanned PDF versions of a magazine, rather it is text that can be adjusted as you would with kindle books, which is great for those who may have challenges reading smaller print or not like the idea or having to zoom and constantly keep moving the page as you read.
on January 5, 2013
I was not familiar with this magazine so ordered a single copy. I would not subscribe to this magazine as had helpful hints but did not hold my interest well enough to buy it for one year.
on April 5, 2015
I always look for magazines to see if they have ideas to decorate Easter eggs and this one had good ideas.
on December 7, 2012
I love this magazine...got it on my Kindle Fire 2 and it works and looks great. Can enlarge any and all articles. There are so many fun projects in this magazine as well as fun articles to read. If you are a shabby chic person, like me, you will love this magazine.
on February 1, 2013
I live in Northwest Montana and have lived rurally in the area for 6 1/2 years. I thought I was a Country Woman. I thought the articles and particularly recipes were outdated. Specifically, recipes using a considerable amount of processed (canned or boxed) ingredients vs local/seasonal/fresh (or home canned and frozen). I kept turning the page and suddenly was at the end. Ultimately, nothing to interest me or entice me to buy another issue.
More crafts and farm stories needed. I miss being on the farm and country woman helps me stay connected to that.
on May 23, 2016
I am happy with it.
on March 2, 2016
Great recipes
on November 15, 2012
This magazine is a nice magazine that has lots of interesting articles and ideas. I would recommend this magazine for anyone that enjoys country style and crafts.
on October 6, 2012
I love this magazine! I read it faithfully. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is the issues are not long enough.