- Series: Dialogos
- Paperback: 309 pages
- Publisher: University of New Mexico Press (April 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0826317111
- ISBN-13: 978-0826317117
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,486,925 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Countryside in Colonial Latin America (Dialogos) Paperback – April, 1996
." . . highlights the gaps and encourages further research . . . [the authors] have succeeded admirably . . . The excellent bibliography . . . as well as the structure provided, will be valuable for student populations well into the future."
About the Author
Louisa Schell Hoberman and Susan Migden Socolow, Editors
Browse award-winning titles. See more