|Manufacturer||County Line Kitchen|
|Item Weight||4.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.01 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
|Item model number||CLK-FGS-A018-01-AD3US|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||3|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
County Line Kitchen Wide Mouth Mason Jar Flip Cap Lid, Durable, Airtight, Leak-Proof Seal - Red, 3 Pack
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||County Line Kitchen|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.01 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
|Number Of Pieces||3|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Wide-Mouth Mason Jars Only, Does Not Fit Regular Mouth: Fits all mason jars with a 3.38 inch diameter. Made of food-grade compliant, BPA-free plastic and silicone. Dishwasher safe.
- Reinvent Your Mason Jars: Turn your mason jar into a drinking bottle or use it store dry or liquid goods. This lid provides an air tight, dependable seal to keep foods fresh and will never leak.
- Superior Styling: Whether you are using your lid to take food and drink on the go or to store in the pantry, you will appreciate the retro good looks of the lid! Reusable build makes it easy to clean
- Innovative Features: No more messes! The flip cap springs and stays open when you are pouring or drinking from the spout without flopping back down. The flip cap is securely attached, it will never fall off.
- Dependable, Low Effort Sealing: The integrated silicone gasket provides a secure seal with the jar. The ingenious seal design reduces friction between the jar and the lid so that the lid for easy removal. Not for canning
Customer ratings by feature
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I HIGHLY recommend these. Exceptional product with a wide variety of uses.
One problem, milk/liquid can pool at the joint of the pop-cap. When cleaning, the blue/red part needs to be separated (easy to do) otherwise it doesn’t get clean.
The small spout on these lids solves those problems. You just flip open the spout, so you avoid the drips along the lid edge. And the tighter curve on the opening is a lot less prone to liquids running down the outside.