- File Size: 164 KB
- Print Length: 42 pages
- Publication Date: August 30, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005KAFIKC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#685,907 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #273 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Budgeting
- #634 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management
- #1409 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
|Print List Price:||$4.99|
Save $2.00 (40%)
Coupon Millionaire: How to Save Money and Make Money with the Art of Couponing Kindle Edition
|Length: 42 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Her book had good solid, practical advice. She encourages you to start slow, learn the ropes at one store before adding another (seems like every store plays by slightly different rules). It's not taking a lot of time - we spend about an hour a week, clipping, printing and sorting and four our household of two we're saving about $50 - $100 per week (and we're saving even more because now that our kitchen is stocked, we're eating out less).
What I liked best about the book is the suggestion for new coupon users, to begin learning how to shop strategically at places like CVS, RiteAid and Walgreens. These are places where an individual can best maximize their savings purchases on nearly all items that are used in the bathroom, i.e., razor blades, deodorant, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, etc.
I was satisfied with the purchase of this book ($0.99) and hope to save as much as 50%-80% while shopping at these stores and at the grocery store too.
I'd say this book is good for a beginning coupon user, like myself.
The book contains very specific instructions and details. It covers the following topics:
1. Finding coupons, including specific web site recommendations
2. Stores that allow to stack coupons (i.e. use both store and malefactor coupons on the same item)
3. Explains how to maximize Register Rewards at Wallgreens
4. How to maximize extra Care Bucks at CVS
5. List of blogs and websites for thrifty ideas and deals
This book was an eye opener for me, especially the Wallgreens and CVS programs. I shop there and never realized I could be getting much better deals.
Ali Julia review
Maybe I'm a prude. I coupon all the time and regularly save 30-75% and I do not feel the need to cheat the system to do so. I'm not saying that Nadine does cheat the system. I'm simply saying the way I read the book, she implies you can. There aren't any CVS stores near us, so I am not familiar with their coupon and ECB policy.
On a positive note, Nadine does provide several website links for coupons, blogs and even organic and whole foods.
While the information provided would be useful to people new to couponing, I feel the steps may feel overwhelming and cause them to give up quickly. I did appreciate that Nadine said, "if what you're doing works for you, then you're doing it right".
If you are just starting a life of saving money and using coupons, this book is a great way to begin. Trust me when I say that you can save a lot of money if you understand the process. Not a million. Not close to a million. But the money you save over the years will make a difference. This book is a good beginning.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Budgeting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management > Money Management