- Paperback: 326 pages
- Publisher: Al-Anon Family Group Headquarters, Inc.; (94/1900) edition (November 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0910034303
- ISBN-13: 978-0910034302
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 5.5 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (12 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #66,079 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Courage to Be Me: Living with Alcoholism (94/1900) Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Up to 50% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured titles are up to 50% off for a limited time. See all titles
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Reading the Alateen books gives me language for those feelings and emotions. It is very insightful for a older woman to identify completely with the thoughts of a teen.. It gives me language for deep seeded emotions, most of whom I did not even know I had
Alanon and Alateen based on the AA Big book model of 12 step recovery are perhaps among the best tools for for dealing with the ravages that addiction brings to all who are affected by it.
study, or as individual contemplation and journaling.