- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Gill Books / Gill & Macmillan Ltd. (October 25, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0717151050
- ISBN-13: 978-0717151059
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,722,569 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Courage to Love: Surviving and Thriving in your Relationship
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Having rows with your partner? This book might save the day.
--Irish Independent "Arlene Harris "
About the Author
Dr Colm O'Connor is a clinical psychologist with over twenty-five years of practical experience. Based in Cork, he is clinical director of the Cork & Ross Family Centre, which specialises in family dispute resolution. Colm lives in Cork.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now