- File Size: 224 KB
- Print Length: 36 pages
- Publisher: Smashwords and Career Life Publishing; 2 edition (April 14, 2012)
- Publication Date: April 14, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00821GQJI
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,427,540 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
How to Use Courage When You Feel Like A Coward At Work (The Handy Little Book Series) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Anyone can write a book, but a great author does their research and makes you think after reading their book. I know it sounds like I'm writing a review on the best book in history but that is how impressed I was of his writing ability. I'm very proud to call him dad and write a review of this book. I'm definitely going to use some of his advice in my daily and work life.
I'll give it 5 stars, I can assure you that you won't be disappointed!
This book is full of excellent suggestions and should be very useful to military personnel who are making the adjustment into the civilian workforce. He draws parallels from his military experience and explains how the reader can use his experiences to achieve their goals in the work place. Non-military readers can also learn a lot from this book and I know I certainly appreciated a soldier's perspective of the workplace.
Women are more pron to have stress because employers sometimes promote men over them and the woman that should have received the promotion must train the man that received the position and doesn't know anything about the job and that causes stress for both parties. Some people do not believe this goes on in the modern world but it does and I saw and experinced this many times during my working carrer.
If more women would read this book it would help them to overcome their stress.
Women execitives are more stressed because they think they have to be one of the boys but I found, like it states in the book, you need to learn how to get around and gain the respect of the people that work for you. I also found it is lonely at the top but if you control your stress and work hard for the company it will be noticed and you will know you had the courge to make it on your own merits.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
- Books > Self-Help > Stress Management
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > One hour (33-43 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Job Hunting & Careers > Career Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Stress Management