- Series: New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 5 edition (February 6, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1285094247
- ISBN-13: 978-1285094243
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #821,062 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
BCOM 5 (with CourseMate Printed Access Card) (New, Engaging Titles from 4LTR Press) 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
There is a newer edition of this item:
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
1. Establishing a Framework for Business Communication. 2. Focusing on Interpersonal and Group Communication. 3. Planning Spoken and Written Messages. 4. Preparing Spoken and Written Messages. 5. Communicating Electronically. 6. Delivering Good- and Neutral-News Messages. 7. Delivering Bad-News Messages. 8. Delivering Persuasive Messages. 9. Understanding the Report Process and Research Methods. 10. Managing Data and Using Graphics. 11. Organizing and Preparing Reports and Proposals. 12. Designing and Delivering Business Presentations. 13. Preparing Resumes and Application Messages. 14. Interviewing for a Job and Preparing Employment. Grammar and Usage Appendix. References. Index.
About the Author
Dr. Lehman is a professor emerita in the Managgement and Information Systems Department at Mississippi State University, an AACSB-accredited school. She has more than 25 years of experience teaching business communication. Dr. Lehman earned a bachelor's and master's degrees in business education from the University of Southern Mississippi, and her doctorate from the University of Arkansas. Dr. Lehman has taught organizational communication, a core requirement for all business majors, and an MBA-level multimedia presentations course. She is a frequent presenter at the national and regional meetings of the Association for Business Communication, for which she and Dr. DuFrene sponsor the Meada Gibbs Outstanding Teacher Award. Her consulting and training activities for industry have focused on multimedia development, business presentations, and written communication.