CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Cousin 4460 Craft and Jewelry Tool Kit, 3-Piece
- Low Return Rate: 40% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "jewelry pliers"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.26 (14%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Jewelry crafters will love this convenient pack of essential tools. Three tools in one pack,includes a Needle Nosed Pliers with an aqua colored handle a Round Nose Pliers with purple handle and Side Cutters with pink handles
- The curved-edges of the round-nosed pliers make forming loops and curves a pleasure
- Long needle-nose pliers are versatile for picking placing shaping and holding objects.
- Heavy-duty cutting tool is ideal for cutting through hard temper wires
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This set of tools includes a Needle Nosed Pliers with an aqua colored handle a Round Nose Pliers with purple handle and Side Cutters with pink handles. The curved-edges of the round-nosed pliers make forming loops and curves a pleasure. Long needle-nose pliers are versatile for picking placing shaping and holding objects. Heavy-duty cutting tool is ideal for cutting through hard temper wires (like memory wires and floral wire). Both pliers are 4-7/8 from top to bottom and the Side Cutters are 4-3/8 from top to bottom. Warning! Keep out of reach of children. Not a toy or for use by children. Warning: Wear safety goggles. User and bystander.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Joint: The joints operate smoothly and with no play.
Handles: The handles are nicely shaped and the rubber cushions are comfortable.
Springs: The springs work well to push the tools open.
Needle-nose pliers: The tips of the needle-nose pliers were poorly ground. Looks like it was shaped (poorly) by hand. I had to re-grind and re-shape them myself to make the pliers easy to use. The so-called wirecutter blades near the joint are basically useless.
Wirecutters: These work reasonably well near the tips for solid wire down to at least 22 gauge. From the middle of the blades and down towards the joint they are basically useless for any size wire.
Round-nose pliers: The long tips have a very rough surface finish, which I guess is OK. The tips mate well with each other, but they do not meet directly in front of the joint: rather one points a little to the "right" and the other to the "left". They still meet up well and work find, but it's disconcerting.