Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Couture Gel Nail Polish Kit with Espree Salon Lamp (Haute Pink)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on May 17, 2012
I purchased this kit in an effort to save myself from spending $35 every two weeks for a gel manicure. It is great! The colors are beautiful and it lasted for over two weeks. I'm not very good at polishing my own nails and tend to polish what seems like the entire end of my finger, but I'm hopeful that I'll get better with practice. My only wish is that you could by single colors. They sell polish in sets of 3 and I'd love to be able to purchase one new color at a time.
Other than that, it's a great product - a great kit - and I highly recommend it!
on April 9, 2013
I discovered Couture about a year ago when I bought the kit online. I bought it thinking I wanted to get rid of acrylic naiLs because they had become such a hassle to maintain.
When it arrived, it looked so easy I wanted to do it right away. I started pulling my acrylics off and made a mess of my nails. I filed most of the rough stuff off but they were still not perfectly smOoth. I read the instructions and got to work anyway . When I was done it look like I had gone to the salon!
on January 14, 2015
This review is on the customer service i received from a couture representative! She was AWESOME. i bout my kit over a year ago and for some rason it stopped working. I sent an email because I new it was past the warranty and I wanted was some instructions on how to trouble shoot it and hopefully get it fixed To my surprise they were willing to sennd me another machine! Nice and friendly and went above and beyond in my opion to help find a solution we could both be satisfied with. Companys big and small make mistakes or have issues with thier products but its about how you resolve them that counts! The customer service I received was TOP NOTCH!
on June 12, 2012
Recieved my kit yesterday and did my nails with french manicure last night and toes today and they both came out great. I was wishing that I more to hands to do. Going to have to have a girls night and do them for my girlfriends. Regular polish does not stay on my nails. I had then done at a salon with gel for 35 dollars and they stayed almost three week. This product will pay for itself very quickly.
on May 22, 2013
I have purchased the kit and nail polish and i have followed the instructions to a TEE. I am very disappointed because it lasts 1-2 days only. I wish i could return this product but i tried it over 30 days thinking the reviews were TRUE and that I was doing something wrong. I had 2 other people try this product and it only lasted them 1-2 days also. what a piece of junk this is.
66 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 6, 2014
I came close to not ordering because of some poor reviews I read. My kit arrived earlier than expected and worked great. The color looks awesome and my nails look great after first mani. It was very easy to apply myself and saved me the $ I would have spent at salon having them done.
on December 21, 2014
Love my Coutour kit. Polish is much thinner than other brands for a
salon look...and I have used three other brands that are harsh on nails.Cures with half the time...this busy mom and Professor always has a nice manicure!
on May 28, 2013
A manicurist damaged two of my nail beds when removing acrylic nails. For 15 years I've lived with a split running down those two nails, so that they must be kept very very short. I dare not have acrylic nails again, not after that experience. I've tried silk wraps and glue and every polish in the book, nothing helped until I used this system. AND my nails look natural. Using this product is a cinch, seriously easy if you follow the directions to wipe most of the polish off the brush. I'd recommend this product to anyone.
on May 17, 2012
LOVE this product! I have the weakest nails on the planet. They were always breaking and I was lucky if polish looked good for a couple of hours. Ever since I have started using this product my nails are now grown to a lovely length that I never thought I would get. In fact I was just thinking I need to cut them back because they are getting too long. And the polish stays on for about 2 weeks for me, which is perfect because by then I'm ready for a polish change anyway. Plus they dry immediately so no more smudges and imperfections from not sitting still for hours. Last time I did them I gave my daughter a bath right afterwards without any worries. Love the product, love the customer service you recieve. Worth every penny, you'll get your moneys worth in saved time alone, plus you use so much regular polish just trying to get them to look nice and stay that way. I recommend this kit to everyone!
on April 7, 2014
The first time I applied, I didn't use thin enough coats of polish. My manicure turned out lumpy. The next time, I used thin coats and my nails looked great and after two weeks they still look awesome. I am so happy with this product and will definitely order more colors.