CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, Charcoal (N) 205, 0.008 Ounce Package
- Specially designed self-sharpener
- Soft smudger tip for expert blending
- Glides on easily
- Ophthalmologically tested
- No clump brush
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner gives you control and versatility in one brilliant pencil. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary, its got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point– perfectly.
- Soft smudger for expert blending
- Glides on easily
The right colored eyeliner can help make your eyes pop! For blue eyes, try a navy or charcoal eyeliner. For brown, go for a deep cocoa. Green girls look gorgeous in light brown or camel colors.
Complete the Look
LashBlast Blasting Mascara
Our best-selling mascara!
Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers
Fruity flavor with a burst of shine!
Eye Enhancers 3-Kit Eyeshadows
Vibrant shades hand picked by our pros.
Applying eyeliner is a tricky task, but getting a straight line is worth your time.
1. Stand 6 inches away from a mirror and tilt your chin up, so that when you look down your nose into the mirror, you can see your entire eyelid.
2. Dab concealer or dust translucent powder on your upper lids. Blend well with a sponge or lightly pat with a fingertip to cover veins and prevent creasing.
3. Before applying liner, determine your eye shape. If eyes are close-set or round, line only the outer corners. Otherwise, rim the entire upper lid.
4. Soften the pencil top by rolling it between your fingers.
5. Gently pull your eyelid taut at an upward angle. Beginning at the inner corner, draw small, connected dashes along the top lashes. Be sure to stay close to the roots so there is no skin visible between the lashes and the liner. To make eyes look bigger, extend the liner slightly beyond the outer corners.
6. Brush a matching powder shadow on top of the liner to keep it from rubbing off.
7. Soften the line with a sponge tip or cotton swab by rubbing it slightly up and out at the corners.
8. Use a cotton swab to fix mistakes. For larger messes, dip it in makeup remover.
Get In Line
Which eyeliner is your must-have? Use our handy chart to find out!
|Liquiline Blast Eyeliner||LineExact Liquid Liner||Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner||Perfect Blend Eyeliner|
Color: Charcoal 205
May contain: titanium dioxide, manganese violet, ultramarines, mica, ferric ferrocyanide, chromium oxide greens, chromium hydroxide green.
The pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary, it's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point-perfectly.
PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Ceresin, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), PEG 8, Silica Silylate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Mica, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium
Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289)
Start at the inner corner of your eye and draw a line close to your lash line.
Top Customer Reviews
1) It will work as both eyeliner pencil and eyebrow pencil so you will carry along one eye unit and not two.
2) The eyeliner is soft and not harsh on my eyes and looks natural.
3) For brows, I use the tip very softly and then blend it in with the white tip for perfect brows every time.
This is the best I have found found that it works much better than other brands I have tried. Highly recommended!
All I can imagine is that the one from Amazon is old or stored improperly prior to use (or possibly seconds) and that is why it is so different than the one from Target. I've used this exact pencil for years and this is the first bad one I've gotten. I won't be buying it again from an online retailer.
I know there are a few other reviews floating around out there that says the pencil is hard as a rock, but since I was familiar with the brand, I decided to ignore those other comments and buy the pencil anyway. I'm one more data point that says that indeed, the pencil isn't what I'm used to with this brand.
The eye pencil itself I rate as a 5 but the quality is a 1.
The eyeliner is soft and glides on easily, and looks very natural. I love the little smudge brush, which makes it super easy to get a nice smokey look in seconds. I have very sensitive eyes, and I've never had a problem with this product. I love that it is self sharpening, but every once in awhile one will just poop out halfway through on me. Still, they are cheap, and I prefer an occasional dud to repeatedly breaking my eyeliner while I sharpen it...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Automatic pencil tip does not work. You twist, it clicks like it is going to work but it does not extend the tip like is should. Read morePublished 6 days ago by dd1522
First time buying this eyeliner and I like it. It goes on easily. I got the charcoal color which is a slightly brown dark grey. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Nomi Lubin
I usually don't have to apply liner more than once a day. This seems to disappear much sooner. I would probably try another brand.Published 1 month ago by Beverly G. Myers
It was broken but I was too lazy to return. But I love this espresso color. It looks natural on my face.Published 1 month ago by R. murakami
Just what I was looking for. I have blue grey eyes and the Khaki color is very subtle.Published 1 month ago by Ya Ya Queen
It's ok. A little soft and runny. Point is not self-sharpening that I can see. I will go back to my urban decay pencil that is truly self-sharpening.Published 2 months ago by kafar
This is my go-to for eyeliners. It is cost effective and looks nice. My only issue with it is that is smears very easily so I constantly have to be looking in the mirror and making... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lacey Tucker