Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on January 29, 2014
CoverGirl Professional has been my go-to mascara since high school (13 years ago)! It's never clumpy and separates my lashes nicely. I don't have long lashes, so it's important that each of my lashes gets coated really well. This mascara never disappoints. Buy in bulk!
on May 30, 2013
Stocking up so they are available when needed, and saving money on the purchase is awesome, this is how i will purchase mascara from now on...this is my all time favorite brand, i have been using it for years....love the curved brush, so much easier to apply with.
on September 13, 2014
This is my favorite mascara. It doesn't clump, and I absolutely love the curved brush. People insist that I must use an eyelash curler, but I don't. This brush does all the work!
on September 17, 2014
what a great deal - who could pass on a 3 for 1 purchase! Works just like I bought at the retail chain stores.
on November 8, 2013
Supposed to take place of CoverGirl Marathon waterproof mascara--not waterproof at all! If you cry, it all comes off on your tissue or hanky and you have to reapply.
on April 8, 2011
This product was too drying for my lashes. I didn't have major flaking, but enough to cause some irritation and a bit of runny-eyes. :-(
on March 27, 2011
There are other mascaras I prefer to use. Bought this because of the curved brush. The brush is nice but don't care for the mascara.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.