Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 19, 2013
This product is not found in stores anymore, I love it so much and was happy to find it here, so I bought the last 4, the color is so natural. This was from 2011 I wanted to buy more of these today 7/26/2015 but now these sellers are robbing us just because it was discontinued...hmmmm 50.00 for a blush that once cost 5.50 in the stores????? Well I contacted Covergirl and they have a bronzer that is exactly like this now, it is smaller but I can buy 2 and still only spend 8.50
on July 29, 2013
I have been using this product for years. It goes on light and looks natural. It gives your face a light glow when the sun hit it. I cant' be without it. The seller shipped the product quickly and I was very satisfied.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 3, 2014
Loved this product and could not purchase at my local department store. I purchased more than one for upcoming years!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 26, 2012
I could not find this anywhere. Not only did I find it here but it was really inexpensive for something that is discontinued. Great....Thanks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.