|Package Dimensions||6.97 x 5.79 x 1.73 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
4-in-1 Breastfeeding and Car Seat Cover, Nursing Scarf (Army)
- STYLISH: Don't sacrifice style for ease. Our nursing covers give you and your baby boy or girl all-over breastfeeding coverage. And with many patterns, from floral to solid, we have a look for you.
- 4-IN-1: This multi-use blanket has four convertible options for moms going shopping or to an event with babies in tow. Use it as a nursing cover, infant car seat cover, infinity scarf, or cart cover.
- HIGH QUALITY: Give your newborn the best. Covered Goods products are made in the USA for top-quality covers every time. Use it over a baby carrier to keep your infant cool in summer or warm in winter.
- FUNCTIONAL VARIETY: We make being a fashionable mom simple. Whether you wear it as a nursing scarf or as a carseat cover, you'll make a fashion statement with our product.
- SIMPLE: Ease the motherhood stress by keeping germs away with this cart cover for babies, or stay covered yourself when you breastfeed in public. The high quality will hold up to daily wear and tear.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
New moms are busy. There are diapers to change, errands to run, and jobs to do. They deserve to have baby products that are both functional and adorable. Covered Goods combines simple variety with style to give you the best of both worlds. Our 4-in-1 breastfeeding covers function as either stretchy breastfeeding cover ups, carseat covers, stroller covers, or infinity scarves. Our breastfeeding cover provides all-over coverage for your nursing comfort when you're hitting the town for an event or going out to run errands. This stroller cover for winter or summer babies is also ideal for shielding them from the sun, rain, and other harsh elements: it is a unique baby carrier cover that gives your little one breathable space while keeping them protected from intense weather. It also works well as a cover over carseats. When you aren't using it as a carseat canopy or breastfeeding cover up, wear it as an infinity scarf to spruce up your outfit. Simply wrap it around your neck, and you've got a darling accessory. It's sure to be one of your favorite accessories and must-have baby products. If you don't want to wear it as a scarf, it can fold into a small square so it won't take up room in your bag with your other feeding essentials. Our covers come in a variety of darling patterns for little girls and boys, so buy one in your favorite shade or pattern, or purchase several as a set. Whether you're looking to cover the breastfeeding essentials on your baby registry or you're looking for the perfect shower gift for a soon-to-be mother, you can't go wrong with this cover. Our fabric is made in Los Angeles and features a high-quality spandex blend that is both soft and lightweight, yet not see-through, with the perfect amount of stretch. We've got each mama's back with functionality and style, but we didn't forget ease either: to clean, just toss this cover in the washing machine. No more crying over spilled milk! Purchase this 4-in-1 nursing cover from Covered Goods.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ALSO, I learned this more recently... You put one are through so that the big whole is tighter around your chest and not all loosey goosey for the whole world to see, then you can just take you finger and take a peek to see your little one.
This worked perfectly for me on an airplane where I would have felt awkward breastfeeding with people so close to me.
The fabric on this product is also very light and breathable for the baby. I almost puchased one of the cheaper knockoffs available on amazon but decided to splurge for a better fabric. I’m so glad I did! I can’t say enough good things about this product!