- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Pharmapacks. Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$5.10 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks.
Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss, Silver Lining 195, 0.37 Ounce
- Up to 7 days of glossy color
- With built-in topcoat for glossy shine
- Premium packaging, expertly chosen shades
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Go topless! Get seven days of glossy color, no top coat needed. Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss' 3-in-1 Formula combines a smooth finish, even color, and wear-resistant glossy shine without the need for a base or topcoat.
For over fifty years, COVERGIRL has created must-have beauty products that bring out the best in women. We understand the transformative effect makeup can have not just on the outside, but the inside as well. Since 1961, COVERGIRL has made it easy, breezy, and beautiful to be yourself.
At a Glance
- Base, color, and top coat in one
- Glossy color that can last as long as one week
- The longer you wear it, the glossier it gets
Tip: Salon-Worthy Secret
To get the shiniest, smoothest manicures, keep your polish layers thin and allow to dry completely between coats.
Complete the Look
Make your smoky eye stand out.
Dust on a pop of pink.
COVERGIRL LipPerfection Jumbo Gloss Balm
Add a hint of soft color and shine.
Brilliant At-Home Manicures
Just six steps to your shiniest manicure yet.
- File your nails in one direction starting at the edges and moving toward the top.
- Soak in soapy water for a few minutes to soften cuticles.
- Instead of trimming cuticles, which can lead to weak nails and infection, push back cuticles with a wooden nail stick.
- Massage hands with a hand lotion for extra moisture.
- Remove any moisturizer or old nail polish with non-acetone nail polish remover.
- Apply two coats of Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss. Start at the side and apply in three strokes, one on each side and one in the middle.
Color: Silver Lining 195
Up to 7 days of glossy color
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Acrylates Copolymer, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Ylpentanediyl, Dibenzoate, Alcohol Denat, Polyvinyl Butyral, Alumina, some shades also contain/Certaines Teintes Contiennent Aussi Calcium Sodium, Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, May Contain/Peut contenir: Bismuth Oxychloride, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 6 Lake, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminum Powder, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Iron Oxides, Red 7 Lake, Red 34 Lake, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Blue 1 Lake, Black 2, Violet 2
Apply 1 stroke of color down the middle of the nail, then add additional strokes until the nail is completely covered with color. Add a second coat if desired.
Top Customer Reviews
I typically stick with China Glaze or OPI, but I bought this on a whim and am VERY impressed with the formula. Over 4 days without chipping, without using a base coat or topcoat! Can't wait to try more colors! A+
After preparing my nails, I follow a faux-gel manicure how-to I found online that I've manipulated slightly, using a single base coat of gelous advanced nail top coat, then a coat of this polish, another coat of gelous, another coat of this, and then a top coat. Using this covergirl polish with this method has worked perfectly every time!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lasts a super long time. I couldn't wait any longer for a chip to appear so I would have an excuse to change nail polish colors, so I just did it anyway.Published 12 days ago by Amanda Athanas
Absolute LOVE this color for all seasons but especially around Christmas time. I get compliments every.single.time I go out in public with this color! Gorgeous.Published 28 days ago by Beth Prophet
Love the shade but chipped first or second day I had it on its suppose to last a week before chipping maybe I got a old bottle but yeah not worth buying again will be looking for a... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Danielle