|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 16 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||CSC2S8CH8757|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CSC2S8CH8757|
Coverking Custom Fit Rear Solid Non-Folding Bench Seat Cover for Select Chevrolet Impala Models - Spacermesh 2-Tone (Blue with Black Sides)
|Price:||$129.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The exact seat configuration is Rear 9C1/9C3 Police Package; With 3 Built-In Headrests; Without Armrest; Solid Non-Folding Bench; 9C3 Package
- Spacermesh is made from vented Neosupreme foam for sport look, breathability, and comfort
- The Spacermesh material keeps cool and dry in warm weather because of the breathability from the large number of closely-spaced holes that are knit into the weave of the cover
- Tailor-made to the exact specifications of your vehicles seats and protects your seats from spills, stains, and damage
- Stitching designed to emulate factory seat style and the high quality buckles and zippers enable for a secure fit
- Designed to install yourself (installation may require some effort for a snug fit) and includes a 1 year limited warranty against defects
Customers Also Shopped For
From the Manufacturer
Coverking Spacermesh Custom Seat Covers
Coverking’s Spacermesh seat covers are made from a unique knit fabric with closely-spaced holes knit into the weave; the result is the most comfortable and breathable fabric that Coverking offers. These seat covers are ideal for hot or humid climates as the material is cool, dry, and comfortable. Spacermesh seat covers are custom manufactured to the exact specification of your vehicle and are easy to slip on and install. The material hugs the contours of your original seats, creating a sleek look while protecting your seats from wear, tear, and damage.
Key Features and Benefits
Coverking's Spacermesh material contains thousands of closely-spaced knit holes, allowing for maximum air circulation and breathability.
Soft Touch and Comfort
Due to the vented holes, Spacermesh material is soft to the touch and provides a comfortable cushion on top of your seats.
Coverking custom seat covers are designed for easy installation and install in 30 minutes or less. Seat covers include a pass-through flap and additional Velcro surface as well as sturdy buckles and straps for a tighter, more secure fit and easier installation.
In addition, Coverking custom seat covers are designed to be airbag compatible and are safe for heated seats.
Custom Fit to the Exact Seat Configuration of Your Vehicle
Coverking custom seat covers are digitally-scanned using 3D imaging equipment to product a true custom fit. Coverking uses computer-aided designs (CAD) to perfect the production process, which is applied to Coverking's line of seat covers, car covers, as well as other automotive accessories.
Key Features and Benefits
- Soft Touch and Comfort
- Water Resistance
Coverking custom seat covers are UV-treated to resist rotting, mildew, and stains. Coverking's seat covers provide protection from spills, stains, and damage and cover up existing damage.
The Coverking Difference
A Superior Fit
There is no such thing as a "one size fits all" seat cover. For a tailored fit, choose Coverking's custom-made seat covers. Unlike universal seat covers, Coverking's custom seat covers are designed to accommodate all the features of the row of your seats, including full access to all functions of your seats such as seat belts, airbags, and heated seats.
Care and Warranty Information
Spot clean with upholstery cleaner. Professional dry cleaning is recommended. Covers may also be hand washed or spot-cleaned using warm water and mild soap. Hang to air dry; do not machine dry. Always allow your seat covers to fully dry before installing.
Coverking custom seat covers come with a standard 1-year warranty against any defects in workmanship and materials under manufacturer warranty. If a product fails under normal use during the warranty period, Coverking will repair or replace the product.