CovertSafe Cell Phone Cable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY FROM MPOW V4. 1 MUSIC RECEIVER: Featured with Bluetooth 4. 1 & Mpow Ground Loop Noise isolator, Mpow enables you to fully enjoy high quality music and sounds through non-Bluetooth home/car stereo systems wirelessly. Bluetooth 4. 1 is characterized by stable connectivity, exceptional signal stability and less music lag, which contributes to more enjoyable music experience.
- ALWAYS STANDBY FOR YOU: Just keeping power on, Mpow Bluetooth audio adapter could be served you at any time. You can press the multifunction button to play or pause the music.
- DUAL CONNECTION: Mpow advanced Bluetooth 4. 1 technology could connect two devices at the same time. You can swift between different devices as you like.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Mpow new version Bluetooth music receiver enables your non-Bluetooth speakers or home/car stereo systems with Bluetooth function, to stream music by paired with your smart phone/tablet/PC and other Bluetooth devices.
- ONE-BUTTON COMPACT DESIGN: You can simply pair your smart phone or tablet to Mpow Bluetooth music adapter with the multifunction button, needless of complex connection and setting. Also when there is no obstacle, the Bluetooth range is up to 10 meters (33ft).
More to consider from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bluetooth 4.0 + apt-X Technology
The Bluetooth 4.0 and apt-X technology combined can not only stable signal transmission but also CD-quality sound.
For Old and New Speakers
Equipped with 3.5mm Audio and RCA Cable,suitable for your new and old speakers.
Latest NFC Function
Easily and rapidly connect your NFC-enabled phone and the receiver by single touch.
World Famous Warranty
- At MPOW, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty & 45 days money back and provide friendly ,easy-to-reach support.
- Any question you have, please don't hesitate to contact MPOW Support Team. We will get you back within 24 hours.
- Free Lifetime Technical Support.
NFC Compatible Models
Google Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 9, LG Optimus G, G Pro, 4X HD,HTC One, OneX/XL/SV*, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC Windows Phone 8X, Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8, Lumia 820/822/810/620, Lumia 1020, Nokia 301/700/701/720/610 NFC, Sony Xperia S, Xperia SP, Xperia P, Xperia L, Xperia Ion, Xperia TX (ST29i), Xperia V, Motorola Droid Razr M, Droid DNA.
- 1 x Mpow Streambot Box
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x 3.5mm-3.5mm Audio cable
- 1 x 3.5mm to RCA Cable
Covert Safe cell phone cable
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Includes cables
- NFC compatible with Moto X 2014
- Decent audio quality. (You may need a ground loop isolator for auto use)
- Quick pairing
- No USB wall adapter provided despite box being sealed
- No auto pairing on power applied
This would be a five star product if you had a way of auto pairing on power being applied. This is an annoyance in my car setup where I plugged my AUX cable into this because when you get in and power up the vehicle you must press the button to power the device on and pair. The NFC tag on the device is compatible with my Moto X 2014. No app installation required. When the phone is near the device, bluetooth is turned on, auto pairing occurs, the media application is opened and begins playing media. Subsequently, if the phone toggles NFC again, bluetooth will be turned off, and the media stops playing. All of this works well, including the fact that NFC can be read while the device is powered off, but the problem is that if the device is indeed off, you must press the button to power it on and pair.
Edit: I receive a couple of emails from Mpow asking if there is anything to resolve the issue I have been having. The customer service is above and beyond. I will try this product a little more with the new wiring and adjust the review again in near future. Recently, I purchase the surge protector with USB port and continuous power source issue has become a less of an issue as well...
Edit2: I have been playing music through this receiver, and I love the sound quality of this receiver. I have Sony 2 channel receiver connected to Klipsch RF26. Sony receiver's bluetooth had terrible quality sound and connectivity. I purchased 3.5mm to RCA cable through Monoprice and connected this bluetooth to my receiver. The sound quality is indistinguishable compared with CD player I have connected to. (music is played through Sony lossless player with lossless quality music file(Flac)) I am happy with my current purchase. If you are going to connect this to your receiver, buy a surge protector with USB port. It just saved a lot of hassle and wiring for me.
1. No power plug. Only comes with a USB cord to plug into a computer or other USB power source for power. If you want to plug it into a normal outlet or power strip, you need to buy a separate adapter. Luckily, I had one handy.
2. Loud pop when powering on. I worry about this damaging my speakers.
3. Has an on/off switch for some reason. What I wanted to do was power it with the outlet on the back of my receiver so when I turned on the receiver with the remote, this would also kick in. Instead, I had to get up and manually turn it on. It kind of defeats the purpose if I have to get up and turn it on when I want to use it. Less convenient than running an audio cable from the computer line out to the receiver. Technology upgrades should make things more convenient.
4. This is the killer - frequent audio drop-outs. Description says it'll work with a transmitter up to 30 feet away. Mine is 11 feet away (I measured for this review) and it was dropping out every 3 or 4 minutes. I know it's not the Azio transmitter, because like I said I've got an Azio in my media room and it throws a greater distance to the Satechi that's there with no problem at all.
5. This wasn't a specific problem for me, but it should be noted that there is no digital (optical / coax) output from this device. It is strictly analog (White / Red RCA cables or 1/8" plug) to your receiver.
So this product didn't work at all for me in the application I wanted to use it for and I returned it. The audio quality was pretty good (when it didn't drop out), but it failed on other important requirements.
Back to searching for a low cost Apt-X Bluetooth receiver as good as my Satechi. Wish I'd bought 2 when I had the chance.
Great audio if you have apt-X / A2DP incorporated in your phone. (Galaxys S3 and above has it)
The receiving distance is shocking. I can be 40 foot away and it still works fine through several walls.
I use it with my Sangean Portable radio (PRD8) also with the 6" USB cord, 5V USB battery and a 6" 3.5mm stereo patch cord for wireless transmission of audio. (The battery and Mpow are attached to the rear by 3M double sided taped)... Amazon Listed Parts list below:
Portable Battery, JETech® 3000mAh Ultra-Compact Portable Lipstick-Sized External Power Bank Battery Charger Pack for iPhone 6/5/4, iPad, iPod, Samsung Devices, Smart Phones, Tablet PCs – 0750
StarTech.com 6 Inch Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B (UUSBHAUB6 Inch) by StarTech
Micro USB Cable, Rankie® 3-Pack (1ft, 3ft, 6ft) Premium Micro USB Cable High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro B Sync and Charging Cables for Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, Android, and More