Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on January 14, 2017
Perfect for my dog's cow costume!! :)
on December 18, 2016
I actually bought this product for my dog for Halloween and was able to snap a quick picture before she shook them off. The ears were very cute, but I would only recommend them for humans and very tolerant dogs.
VINE VOICEon October 6, 2014
This is a cute cow headband. I actually got it for my golden retriever to wear for a Halloween picture (adorable!) but it fits me fine also. The ears and the horns are a soft plush fabric, while the covered headband is harder with some give to it to accommodate different sized heads. Is it worth the $10 selling price? Not really. $5 would be more reasonable, although I'm still happy with my purchase.
on September 11, 2015
Used on cow appreciation day and got cute comments. As an adult I won't wear them any other day. The ears are actually akin to elf ears and look nothing like cow ears, reminiscent of a mythical creature.
on December 26, 2015
Huge hit for Halloween. Was word by our smooth coated border collie and people were cracking up. It stayed on all night too!
on February 4, 2015
Great for kids or to complete a homemade cow costume. My dog chewed up my first pair so I bought a second. They seem very well made and the headband has quite a bit of flex to it so as to fit may head sizes. It would probably be too big for a small child (under 4 perhaps?) but anyone with a decently large head could wear them. The ears and horns are plush so they don't flop over when on your head. I've had mine for several years and they are still going strong!
on May 25, 2017
Super cute, they make me so happy I want to moo. If there was an option for an audio clip, I'd prove it. Mooooo!
on October 28, 2016
This is essential if you intend to share the headset with anyone. The original foam is hot, itchy, and leaves a large mark on your face. This padding has foam wrapped in a pleather material. Much more comfortable, and what the Microsoft store uses when demoing the vive.
on January 11, 2016
Love this cow headband!

Although it's a kid's size, I (a tall, 20-year-old college student) actually bought it as part of my Halloween outfit. It fit my head perfectly fine -- and it also fit the head of my 22-year-old male student roommate as well!

It's really cute, a nice material, and definitely fits adults!
on July 25, 2017
Fits adult heads too- well made and pleased with purchase!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.