Cowboy Bebop Import, Soundtrack
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
2. Fantaisie Sign -- An ambient and etherial techno piece, voiced by French singer Carla Vallet. Lyrics by Carla Vallet.
3. Don't Bother None -- Some hardcore blues, voiced by Mai Yamane.
4. Vitamin A -- Eyecatch BGM. ;)
5. LIVE in Baghdad -- A heavy metal piece, featuring some seriously skilled guitar! From the episode "Heavy Metal Queen." Lyrics by Gabriela Robin, vocal by Maasaki Endo.
6. Cats on Mars -- My personal anthem. ;) A bouncy, genki, lighthearted piece performed by Gabriela Robin. Lyrics by Gabriela Robin.
7. Want it All Back -- Used in a chase scene during the second episode, this rockin' song is fun to sing along to! Vocal by Mai Yamane.
8. Bindy -- A strange and fun instrumental piece with an arabic twist to it. The drum loop is skillfully done, and the layering of the two melodies creates a very fun piece. ;)
9. You Make Me Cool -- Okay, so vocalist Masayoshi Furukawa's english isn't perfect, and the song sounds like a cheesy lounge-lizard type song, but that doesn't stop it from being a good song. ;)
10. Vitamin B -- Eyecatch.
11. Green Bird -- A hauntingly beautiful chorale sung by Gabriela Robin. Featured in the cathedral scene of Cowboy Bebop Session 5, "Ballad of Fallen Angels."
12. ELM -- This is an absolutely beautiful piece. The skilled guitar and beautiful vocals provided by Pierre Bensusan make for an ambient and incredibly moving piece.
13. Vitamin C -- Eyecatch.
14. Gateway -- A fun jazz piece that may seem a little squeaky until the piano solo--but it's well worth the wait. ;)
15. The Singing Seas -- A slow jazz ballad sung by the skilled Tulivu-Donna Cumberbatch.Read more ›
Like my money when it comes to Bebop stuff.. Easy come, easy go.
See you, Space Cowboy
See You Space Cowboy. . .
"American Money": Is the bounty hunter t.v. show's theme, very western with it's banjo and gunshots.
"Don't Bother None": An awesome blues-rock song sung by the gruff Mai Yamane. Here voice is rough and raw and perfectly fit for this kind of song.
"Live in Baghdad": The random metal song in the mix, with surf guitar. I love this song exactly for it's randomness in the series.
"Cats on Mars": A super-cute song! This is the absolute cutest song of the series. It's poppy, it's cute, it's fun. Hard to resist.
"Green Bird": A sweet vocal by Gabriela Robin, her voice is so gentle and nice.
"Elm": A song that sounds like a medieval ballad from a skilled guitarist. It's so beautiful and addictive, the vocals are perfectly harmonized and the skill of the guitarist is very impressive.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Plain and simply put Yoko Kanno is a musical genius, and has tapped into her full uninhibited creative potential to make music that really comes from the heart. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Photo Guy (PGReviewed)
I adore everything Yoko Kanno composes. Add to that her international gang of co-conspirators and you have a winning formula every time!Published on August 24, 2013 by eviltimes
A very good album even if you don't watch the Anime
Very nice blues, rhythm and jazz feel to the entire album. Read more
My husband loves all Yoko Kanno's albums. I purchased it for his Christmas present. It's a surprise for him because it's been on his wish list for years.Published on December 19, 2012 by Evie M.
For me, the greatest appeal of the first Cowboy Bebop disc (O.S.T. 1) is that all of the pieces (except the abysmal "Rain") work well together and form a cohesive whole. Read morePublished on February 21, 2007 by ninjasuperstar
Fitting to the title, the music of Cowboy Bebop is one of the standout features that makes it a legendary anime instead of just an excellent anime. Read morePublished on October 9, 2005 by Robert