Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
CowboyStudio 43 Black & White Photo Studio Umbrella
|Price:||$18.93 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Inner white lining reflects light and makes your picture brighter, removing shadows
- Outer black lining keeps unwanted light from being reflected into your photo
- Easy to assemble/disassemble
- Compact and easy to store
- One year manufacturer warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Package Height||1.5 x 1.5 x 29 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
In a nutshell:
+Price: For the price of renting most umbrellas, you can obtain these bad boys for good.
+ Reliability: Even though I bought these thinking they would fall apart after a shoot, I was wrong. In addition to give you a nice soft source of light, its very durable. As long as you take good care of all your equipment you shouldn't have any problems with these.
+Portability: When folded up, you wouldn't think its a 43' umbrella. I am very happy with it's size
- It's nothing to brag about: While its not the sexiest thing on the market, its reliable and it gets the job done. Think Alien Bees versus Broncolor
- Metal Quality: I would have preferred the metal to be a little thicker, but for $11 you can't be too picky
-Customer Support: Not specific to this umbrella, but Cowboy Studio customer support is terrible. They are here to make a quick buck and you should know that when buying their products.
Its a great buy if you a part-time pro. But if you want to step your game up, its highly suggested you go with a well-known brand because equipment does matter.
UPDATE (9/25/2013): The Price is now $17 for it, so you might as well put in $13 more and buy a Westcott 60" umbrella. Also, I had this fall over outside and break. The cool thing was that the impact protect my $300 speedlight flash. So Now, I only have to spend $17 for another umbrella (and $12 for a sandbag! Thank me later!)instead of $300 to replace a broken flash.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This review is for 40" white/black reflective umbrella.
The white part of the umbrella is fused to the black and doesn't separate (for conversion to a shoot through... Read more
I bougth this like 5 years before. My first thought. Was to thin. By they are working like a charm. Strong as the first day. The lack y complete and workingPublished 4 months ago by Eldy Pérez
Great quality umbrella. The ones that came with the kit were poor in quality!Published 5 months ago by socheath
Great product at a great price! I'd order again in a heartbeat!Published 8 months ago by Jonathan Haire