Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 139 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 22, 2012
I needed to mount a Zoom H4n and a light. It worked well. Make sure to order 2 Shoe-To-Tripod Screw Adapters so you can use the 2 brackets; it does not come with any.
on April 18, 2013
A very useful bracket for mounting an external microphone together with a video light. However, I would not recommend mounting this bracket on the camera's hot shoe because of the weight factor. Mounting the microphone on the camera (DSLR with video capabilities) can also result in the microphone picking up noise from the camera's VR motor and the autofocus motor. I used mine off-camera; mounted on a light stand.
on April 24, 2013
The Cowboy Studio Dual Mount Bracket dutifully fulfills my goal of mounting my Rode Videomic and Neewer CN-160 Dimmable LED Video Light to my Canon EOS 7D DSLR camera.

After searching for other dual mount brackets, the Cowboy Studio Dual Mount Bracket revealed to be the most favorable of its kind, despite the lower number of reviews and ratings. I concluded that the other brands were more popular due to the lower price tag, but for the most part I am a firm believer of "you get what you pay for."

I am glad I shilled out a few extra dollars and received a great product. Under the heavy load of my microphone and LED lights, I am able to face my camera parallel to the floor without the worry of the mount twisting or wobbling. There is not a single problem that I can think of.

Overall, this product is very solid and will meet the demands of the smaller-budget DSLR filmmaker and photographer who needs to attach lights, microphones, and even audio recorders such as the Zoom H4n to their camera. I definitely recommend this product.
on August 2, 2013
I shoot video with a Canon 60D and was running out of places to put my accessories, which coincidently, are the exact same accessories as shown in the picture. It works perfectly. There are actually three places to put fit shoe-mounted add-ons. An added feature is the that they are spread out enough for the weight to not become overwhelming if you are shooting while holding the camera. Easy on and off, easy storage, well made, secures tightly to the camera shoe mount. I wouldn't change one part of this product. A real must have for the videographer/photographer
on October 30, 2015
This mount is good for the purpose of putting my two lighting attachments on to it, and my Rode mic in the middle, but i dont know if its the mount of the attachments i put on it, but a few times during a recording of a wedding my lights were literally fall off and wouldnt stay snug. So for that i can't give it a 5 star, but i also can not say its poor because i can't put the blame totally on the bracket. But for the price its worth finding out for yourself.
on August 11, 2016
So I chose to buy this TRIPLE mount instead of a double one, because it's for using 3 things at one, right? WRONG!! It looks like a triple mount but it's missing the top mount... So it can function only as a double mount. If I wanted a double mount I would've ordered a double mount! But now I got ripped off coz I payed for 3 and got only 2!
There's no way to "fix" the issue since the mounting piece is missing completely in the top spot as you can see in the pic. Im very unhappy with the product.
review image
on June 22, 2016
This has proven to be a very useful bracket for mounting an external microphone together with a video light. After searching for other dual mount brackets, this one proved to be the most favorable of its kind. Under the heavy load of my microphone and LED lights, I am able to face my camera parallel to the floor without the worry of the mount twisting or wobbling. A very solid product that I would recommend to all.
on May 7, 2016
This bracket looks great, and mounts your peripherals wonderfully.. it seems like a great product until you actually use it.

We used this bracket twice before it broke. There is a plastic screw which affixes the bracket to its own base-plate, which serves as a hot-shoe mount, or 3/8" thread mount. The plastic screw simply snapped, and the mounting plate for the bracket fell off.

With a LED lamp and microphone mounted, we used this twice to film 5min of video on a tripod.
After two setups and one breakdown, this product failed.
on February 16, 2016
The CowboyStudio Triple Mount is a very sturdy little unit. It is well made with quality manufacturing. This unit will not bend under the weight of your light and mic system. it is quality for a quality experience.
on March 16, 2016
The product i got was off centered so i had to make the adjustments to straighten the device. All in all, i like the idea of the product but if i can find something more crafted, I will trade up. But for now, this is working just fine.