Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 8, 2013
The sling was what I expected. It is well designed and constructed. I have retired the old sling for my camcorder.
on March 29, 2015
It's a little to big for me and I thought it would be more adjustable.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 7, 2014
Original product
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 26, 2013
The rivets on the carabiner are terrible, they look like they'll break at any minute. The piece that attaches to the tripod mount did not fit a single of my 10 camera bodies. The threads where all cut wrong. I attached pictures showing the craftsmanship.

If they just took 5 more minutes to use better rivets and cut the threads I would have given it a 3/5. The other thing I did not like was how thin the nylon straps are.
22 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.