Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 189 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 202 reviews
on July 4, 2015
Fits but it is slighly large around the edge and can not remove the lens hood or insert the lens hood while the lens cap is on. Unlike the true Nikon cap, you can remove the hood or insert the hood with the lens cap on.
on July 8, 2016
This is just like the OEM lens cover in fit and finish! Some reviews say they had trouble with this lens cover, but from my experience this fits perfectly. It shipped fast, was in good packaging, and fit like a glove. I had absolutely no trouble getting this to fit onto my lens. The center pinch is smooth and texture and lettering are just like the factory cover. I would definitely recommend this, and I will buy this again if needed.
on January 2, 2016
Bought this as a replacement for the factory Nikon cap. Looked good and snapped right on but as time went on, the catch tended to jam and I had to pry the cap loose by inserting a sharp object between the rim of the filter and the cap. The silver NIKON lettering has started to fade and the cap looks a little tacky on my expensive D7100 Nikon SLR. Next time, I will buy the OEM part from Nikon itself.
on December 12, 2016
good one thanks
on December 23, 2015
This is a good, quality replacement cap for my Nikon lens. It stays solidly on the lens and the center pinch to put it on or take it off works well. At a fraction of what a cap from Nikon would cost, it's a bargain.
on August 21, 2015
Pros:
- Protects lens
- Inexpensive

Cons:
- Feels a bit bigger than original Nikon cap; fits very tightly when in place
- Doesn't clamp on as quickly as original cap; falls off a couple times before staying on
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 26, 2016
Looks Great Works Great!
My only disappointment is that I can only give it 5 stars
on July 4, 2016
This was a great replacement for my official Nikon Cap that I lost while filming! The material was durable, and the cap covered the lens completely. However, the clip string that came with it is not very strong, and it broke after 2 weeks. Also, the buttons feel a bit rough and not accurate. However, this is still a great replacement!
on September 15, 2016
This lens cap seems to be sturdy enough and the spring-loaded center pinch sections move smoothly, and it is being sold at a very good price, so it will likely be a good replacement for a camera with a 67mm lens. Unfortunately I don't have a camera like that as it is a bit too large for my Nikon Coolpix P510.
on July 10, 2013
It covered my lens, and it has a string to keep my wife from losing my lens cap again... It's perfect.