Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 217 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 228 reviews
on March 9, 2014
I connected this camera strap to my Olympus Stylus Tough 8010 and let it go in the pool to confirm it would float. The experiment failed. Unfortunately, it seems the Olympus camera is too heavy for the strap. I does however increase the buoyancy so I would have a chance to catching it before it gets too deep, but I will definitely need to purchase another strap to ensure my camera actually floats.
on August 1, 2014
I purchased this wrist strap to go with a water proof camera. When we were on vacation, we made the mistake of going snorkeling with the camera loaded only with a small SD card. So we were unable to use the camera very long. I have a Lifeproof cover on my Iphone and I decided to take the chance to use it while snorkeling in Belize. I was able to attach this wrist strap to the Lifeproof case and ta-da...problem solved! Great pictures and videos were taken thanks to this strap! At one point, I even transferred the camera to my daughter in choppy water without fear since we knew it would float! This purchase was even a better idea than the waterproof camera!
on April 14, 2016
I bought this for the underwater camera and it works great.
Last week I attached this to my selfie stick that I use for my GoPro, which also has a floaty thingie on the back of the GoPro underwater case. I attached this to the opposite end of the GoPro, just in case.
While in shallow water and taking off my snorkel gear, I let go of the pole. After removing my gear, I looked over to my GoPro/heavy metal selfie stick and it was floating! With this Foam Floating Camera Wrist Strap AND the orange floaty foam block attached to the underwater GoPro case, it stayed afloat all by itself, a wonderful surprise!
Thank you!
on September 24, 2013
I have a waterproof lumix camera and just love it. I've gone snorkeling with it while on vacation in Hawaii and always kept the strap tight on my wrist as I was petrified to lose it. I bought this to help ease my mind that I wouldn't lose my camera. It works great and was really comfortable! I have very tiny wrists yet the adjustable strap went small enough for them, my husband is 6'5 and has much bigger wrists and it also fit him perfectly. I love this strap and have recommended it to friends who also have waterproof cameras. Also great for pools if you don't want to keep the camera attached to you, it can just float freely for anyone to grab when someone wants to take a picture.
I have a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 which we take out to the pool and snorkeling and so wanted something to keep it from sinking if I dropped it. My concern was would this keep it afloat, while still allowing me to swim underwater without it interfering or pulling upward. For this size camera (about the same as the cool pic cameras) this works well. It floats with no issues and light enough not to obstruct when underwater. The design allows you to loop it on your wrist so the camera can be 'free' when you are swimming. Others have said they had issues with the string, but mine was fine and about the same as other straps you may use. If I had to put in a 'con', it would be the width. But not a deal breaker. Bottom line a good floatation device for this size camera or other items at about the same weight (12-15oz)
on December 11, 2015
This waterproof camera wrist strap is a tittle more flimsy than it looks, however, it did the trick. I didn't let the camera go to see if it would float, but I could feel the pull of the buoyancy on my arm, so I'm sure it would float as light as the camera is. It was handy to be able to slide it up my arm above to get it out of the way while snorkeling to different locations.
I got the pink, but rather than the picture showing matt black (where it attaches to the pink) it was a shiny patent leather look which looks rather goofy. Overall it did what it was supposed to do.
on November 24, 2015
This falls off my wrist because it's not adjustable to wrist size. However, it kept my small point and shoot afloat (about 8oz). Great for standing pools of water but if you have a small wrist, it can easily slip off and float away from you down river or out to sea.
on November 6, 2013
I bought this for my kids Olympus TG-820 camera and Olympus Stylus Tough 6020 camera. This strap is to big for 9-14 years old kid's wrist. It is good for adult but for kid it is easy to slide out. i have tested this with both mentioned cameras and it will not keep your camera floating on the surface but is will significantly slow down sinking if you loose camera in the water - it will give enough time to catch camera if you loose it under water. Of course I have tested in swimming pool with 6"-8" depth.

My kids just have to wait to start using this but if you want to use it when you are diving just try to look for something more robust and stronger with secure lock around wrist.
on November 21, 2013
I used this strap for my Pentax WG-2 and it worked well.... That is, until a particularly rough wave came through. My husband was taking pictures of me surfing, when a big set came though (Gulf of Mexico, so "big" for the area, not Hawaiian sized by any means). The quick-release released while the barrel was rolling by, and so thanks to that, my nice brand new camera was lost in the less-than-clear water for good. So though this was way cheaper than any other floating straps, in the long run, because of it, I had to spend another 200$ on a new camera.
on May 14, 2013
I threw the waterproof camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS25) into a pool with the strap and it worked like a charm. I'm a happy customer, I hope it last for a while though, the materials are not the strongest, but for the price though is fair enough.