CowboyStudio Hand Painted 10 X 12 ft Muslin Photo Backdrop Background - W001
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- One (1) 10' x 12' hand painted muslin background (W001)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Impact Crushed Muslin Background (10 x 12', Gray Mist)
Kate 5x7ft Retro Photography Backdrop Brushed Painted Abstract Background Studio Backdrops
Kate 5×7ft Mixed Abstract Photography Backdrop Blue Purple Gradient Portrait Backdground for Photographer Headshot Fabric Photo Studio Props
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||M Z Photo||Katehome||Kate-Studio|
From the Manufacturer
This CowboyStudio 10 ft x 12 ft Muslin Photo Backdrop Background is made from durable high quality Muslin material and would be a great addition to your studio. This is a great accessory for any studio photographer. It creates a simple background in a neutral color, which help shapes the colors of the subject of the photograph. It is made from 100% cotton to help absorb the light and eliminate reflection.
Professional quality backdrops can be very expensive so Muslin is used as an affordable alternative. It is an accessible way to make your photography look more professional for a reasonable price.
- 100% cotton
- Completely seamless, made from one piece of material
- Comes with a 4” rod pocket at one end
- Machine washable, crimped along edges to prevent tears
- Light weight and easy to fold, please allow 5-8% manufacturing shrinkage
- To attach background to your support system, simply slide your crossbar into the rod pocket.
- You can then let the back ground hang to provide a beautiful scene for your photos and videos.
- To help remove wrinkles you can iron on a low setting with a buffer such as a towel between the muslin and the iron. It is also recommend steaming the background just before a shoot to help minimize any wrinkles that were acquired during transit.
- Please keep in mind that no two backgrounds will be exact. Due to being made by hand colors can vary slightly as well as the location and application of the dye.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If there's a negative I have to add, it's just to make sure you have a steamer or you use a spray bottle of hot water to get rid of some of the wrinkles after hanging.
I think it's a great backdrop for the price.
I will purchase another soon in a different color.
By Don't Stop Banana on April 20, 2012
By Don Lemmon on February 7, 2017