Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 11-20 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on April 17, 2012
I found the price and green screen included with the kit attractive to go for this,
against other slightly higher priced equivalents.
Well, on opening the box I just found one of the tripod stands with broken legs.
Knobs are made of real cheap plastic, with jagged edges that hurt your fingers.
Spring loaded buttons that click and lock bars in place, jammed at the first instance of use, I couldn't
pull the bars apart. Finally we had to remove the button completely to disengage them.

The other functioning stand was reasonably robust, I am not sure if somebody damaged this kit and I
managed to get a returned item.
I have had better experience with CowboyStudio products in the past and this wouldn't deter me from
shopping with them in future but this is a serious disappointment.
on May 9, 2016
I ordered 2 kits. One is five-star. But the second kit had a different, flimsier carrying case, one handle connection on the bag was ripped off, and the crossbar was not as sturdy (it sags in the middle). The muslin was good quality in both kits, and the stands were good as well. Not certain why I had a different lot for my other item but it was disappointing.
on August 12, 2012
As others have commented, the muslin is a bit thin, about the thickness of a decent bed sheet. You need to make sure that there are not windows behind it. However, I think it is still well worth the money. The kit I bought came with a 10x20ft muslin. I didn't measure actual size, but it is plenty big for a standing adult to get a full length shot. The stands appear to be good quality. The cross bar is lightweight but fells quite durable. Remember that this is a material, and therefore it will wrinkle. But I think this package combined with maybe a roll of paper will meet my needs. The kit comes with a bag that contains the stands nicely. I'd recommend a duffle bag or something for the muslin, keeping in mind you will probably get another color at some point.
on August 26, 2013
I was pretty sure that I was going to hate the material or that it would fall apart, and that is totally not the case. The fabric is a high quality cloth and quite strong. It does come quite pressed so you'll have to steam or launder it out of the packaging to get the kinks out, but overall its quite good. The tripod middle bar doesn't sag and the legs are sturdy enough, but they're very light is my only complaint. You'll definitely want to get some sandbags for the feet or a clumsy person will send your set flying.
on June 2, 2013
Pros- It was light enough to carry, can easily set up and adjust heights, very sturdy.

Cons. When i opened it you can tell the bag had marks on it & had been used? didn't know i ordered something used?? The two poles across the top DID NOT fit together! So frustrating, who ever sold it to me had to know! I could NOT use an oily lubricant because I didn't want it getting on my Muslin, thank goodness my husband had something to shave away part of the aluminum ends and he shaved at both pieces until i could eventually get them to fit together. whheeeew my photo shoot was in two days, no time to send it back!
on January 22, 2014
I've had this kit for about three years now. I constantly move it from location to location. I personally thought it would have been trashed by now and I would have had to purchase another kit however it's still pretty much in perfect condition.

The only downfall is the green sheet could be a bit thicker. If you have a light source behind it then it will show through. The screen is quite large and good enough to handle most situations.

it's a winner!
on January 12, 2013
I've received two of these so far and both had one broken stand. Both were broken in the same place. A plastic hub on the end of the closed stand is the weak point and it breaks fairly easily if the stand gets hit. When it's broken, the stand is useless. I returned both of them. Note that the box did not look damaged so these must have gotten damaged at the warehouse or before getting boxed - which means it may break in the back of my car or on site if it gets hit the wrong way. Plan ahead if you order this so you can get another one in time for your shoot.
on February 23, 2013
I was in need of a second backdrop for a photo shoot. This thing arrived the day after I clicked buy. It was a life saver. I would have to say the Backdrop however is a pain in the butt once you open it. The reason I say this is cause its a large cloth and hard to fold up. The other thing is IT would be much better to use a paper roll to get a solid white look. If you don't have enough flash you will see the wrinkles from the cloth. Other then that I love it.
on November 22, 2011
I figured I'd buy the Heavy duty one, because it was, well, Heavy Duty. When I removed the product from the undnamaged packaging one of the legs on a stand was already broken at the pivot point. Gave it three stars because the stand looked good otherwise, maybe it was just a fluke. Returned and decided to go with the SP2000 stand, and a $31 backdrop, and saved about $40. We'll see how this one turns out...
on July 19, 2010
When I ordered this green screen I was worried that it would not be big enough... I was wrong.

This green screen is massive and very well constructed. The supports and crossbar are built with sturdy metal tubing so there is no sagging. I was very glad to see that the crossbar was actually long enough to handle the 10 foot wide green screen without getting it bunched up.

The one minus I have is that the slots on the crossbar where slightly off center so it did not slide on to the stands as easily as I would have liked, however this did not cause any problems.

Now I just have to find a place where I can set up a 10' by 20' green screen...