Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
CowboyStudio Photography Photo Reversible Pop Out Background Panel (Blue and Green)
|Price:||$39.03 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 x 7 ft when extended
- Folds down to a compact 30" X 30"
- Chromakey green on one side and blue on the reverse
- Spring steel liner flexes out to hold the material tight
- Zippered Case included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Item Dimensions||30 x 2 x 30 inches|
|Shipping Weight||4.1 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 3:31 Mins|
- This unit is very affordable and portable! You can twist it down to a small circle and carry it around in a zipper bag. Just throw it in your car and go, or slide it under your bed for easy storage!
- It's lightweight. A cinch to setup and take down, whether you are just resting it against a wall or hooking it to a frame.
- It's blue on one side and green on another. Need a quick switch? No Problem!
- The frame can be warped. I've had two units with very warped frames that cause serious issues with lighting and keeping it straight on a stand. See the video for information.
- The material is easily stained. If you get it wet or touch it with oil on your hands (of the natural variety) then it will easily smudge.
- The material is poor quality and very reflective. This is by far the biggest point of a chroma key screen! It's quite difficult to light evenly and can cause some very noticeable spilling on anything in front of the screen if you're not careful. Hot spots are also a big issue here. I had to adjust lighting and the camera angle multiple times to get an acceptable video!
All in all, I'm awarding three stars. Mostly because of it's portability, storage, and convenience in general. It's great for a first timer or hobbyist, but I wouldn't recommend it for professionals. It loses two stars because of the reflective properties and poor quality of the frame and material. It's usable, but there are better options in the same price range.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Never know when you're gonna have to place your children on a different planet or have them get chased by dinosaurs, etc...Published 3 days ago by Mr. Olympia
Very good quality. HUGE. Works exactly how I need it to, and folds up out of the way. Perfect for a OCD wife who hates things that can't be put away.
I am a YouTuber/Streamer and had a need for a green screen. Being new I wanted something that wasn't going to hurt the budget and this just made sense! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Very quick setup. Takes a few times to get it right packing up. Works great and I don't have to set up my huge green screen anymore just to do shotsPublished 2 months ago by Rodrick S.
It's great and it saves a lot of time!!! Just take it out of the bag, it pops open and there's your backdrop!!! So Cool!!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
When I was in the market for a green screen to use on my twitch stream, I had no idea the pop outs existed. Read morePublished 2 months ago by CloudyBootz
It's a nice item but it's not easy to fold, maybe once you're used to it. also , it reflects a lot of light so it's not 100% great for chroma use unless you have a great lighting... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Moises Hernandez