CowboyStudio Photography Photo Reversible Pop Out Background Panel (Blue and Green)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 x 7 ft when extended
- Folds down to a compact 30" X 30"
- Chromakey green on one side and blue on the reverse
- Spring steel liner flexes out to hold the material tight
- Zippered Case included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||30 x 2 x 30 inches|
|Shipping Weight||3.65 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item CowboyStudio Photography Photo Reversible Pop Out Background Panel (Blue and Green)
LimoStudio Photo Video Studio 10Ft Adjustable Muslin Background Backdrop Support System Stand, AGG1112
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||KimOutlet||iStockOnline||iStockOnline||Fovitec||Adorama Camera|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 30 x 30 in||5.25 x 5.25 x 35.25 in||28 x 28 x 1 in||38 x 38 x 1 in||26 x 26 x 4 in||—|
This CowboyStudio reversible two-sided background panel, regularly used in photography and cinematography, is used as a reflective surface to redirect light towards a given object or scene. It is very important to choose the right kind of reflector as board reflectors vary in size, color, reflectivity, and portability. Each color reflector is used to help create the proper setting for your picture.
Top customer reviews
- This unit is very affordable and portable! You can twist it down to a small circle and carry it around in a zipper bag. Just throw it in your car and go, or slide it under your bed for easy storage!
- It's lightweight. A cinch to setup and take down, whether you are just resting it against a wall or hooking it to a frame.
- It's blue on one side and green on another. Need a quick switch? No Problem!
- The frame can be warped. I've had two units with very warped frames that cause serious issues with lighting and keeping it straight on a stand. See the video for information.
- The material is easily stained. If you get it wet or touch it with oil on your hands (of the natural variety) then it will easily smudge.
- The material is poor quality and very reflective. This is by far the biggest point of a chroma key screen! It's quite difficult to light evenly and can cause some very noticeable spilling on anything in front of the screen if you're not careful. Hot spots are also a big issue here. I had to adjust lighting and the camera angle multiple times to get an acceptable video!
All in all, I'm awarding three stars. Mostly because of it's portability, storage, and convenience in general. It's great for a first timer or hobbyist, but I wouldn't recommend it for professionals. It loses two stars because of the reflective properties and poor quality of the frame and material. It's usable, but there are better options in the same price range.
The metal band holding the screen together is very strong and sturdy. The screen becomes nice and taught with very few wrinkles. It's a nice big size when unfolded and pretty good size when folded.
The hanging points are also useful.
This thing served it's purpose and I feel it will last me a while.