Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "CowboyStudio Photography 800 Watt, 30-Inch Tableto..." and save 34% off the $145.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
CowboyStudio Photography 800 Watt, 30-Inch Tabletop Tent Continuous Lighting Kit for Photo Studio and Product Photography
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tent - 30
- Reflectors - 10
- Bulbs - 105W 5500K 120V
- Lightstands - adjustable height from 33
- Light socket cords - 9' 5
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Neewer 24x24 inch/60x60 cm Photo Studio Shooting Tent Light Cube Diffusion Soft Box Kit with 4 Colors Backdrops (Red Dark Blue Black White) for Photography
Fovitec StudioPRO - 2x Product Photography Fluorescent Lamp Lighting Kit - [2x][CFL][Lamps and Bulbs Included]
Square Perfect 2090 30-Inch Light Tent Photo Cube Softbox with 4 Colored Backgrounds for Product Photography
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Bestlight||Fovitec||Discount Tommy|
|Color||—||—||Table Top Light||Black|
This kit is the perfect set up for web retailers or anyone wants to get a high quality shots without lots of hassle. It includes everything you need to photograph small to medium-sized products. The whole kit fits inside one carry case, so it's very easy to carry out and set up.
The light tent makes it easily to take professional digital photos of products and items. It filters the light to prevent shadows and reflections on shiny objects and gives a clean, professional backdrop to all items. Its special nylon fabric diffuses the external light, soften shadows, and reduces glare.Includes:
-One (1) 30"x30" lighting tent
-One (1) white background
-One (1) black background
-One (1) blue background
-One (1) red background
-One (1) zipper pouch for tent & inserts
-Two (2) 105W fluorescent bulbs
-Two (2) extending light stands
-Two (2) reflector hoods
-Two (2) light sockets with power cords
-One (1) carrying bag for entire kit
From the Manufacturer
This CowboyStudio Tabletop Continuous Lighting Tent Kit is very portable and would be a great addition to your studio. This set includes everything you will need to photograph small to medium size items. All of the equipment fits inside one carrying case, making it easy to carry out and set up.
This Light Tent Kit is the perfect set up for anyone wants to get a high quality shot without the hassle or expense of professional photos. This system uses 5500K daylight bulbs which give your shots the perfect look. This kit is fully equipped to handle any of your photography needs.
- Made from aluminum alloy construction with black satin finish, solid quick release levers, fully adjustable, smoothly up and down, Max fully extended height is 7’ with a 5/8" stem, 26" foot print, 32" min height, 27" when close, max load is 7 lb., screw on tip is 1/4".
- Mounts on any standard light stand, Holds any bulb with a standard E26 base, Maximum capacity is 105 watts, and light socket cords 9'5" long.
- Size: 30" x 30" x 30", made from white heavy duty nylon fabric, softens and reflects lighting for soft result, also eliminates the glare and hot spot, folds down into a compact carry case.
- Non reflective high quality cotton, Velcro designs for easy change, 4 colors included.
- Premium quality, best in the market, average life is 10,000 hrs., approximate incandescent equivalent is 400 watt, total output is 800 Watt, flicker free, full spectrum, standard household screw-in base, Patent design.
Reflector: 10" diameter
- Set up the light box on a table or another flat surface.
- Place the item you are photographing in the photo tent toward the back.
- Position two lamps on either of the enclosed sides of the photo tent. Turn the lamps on. Point them directly at the box. Move them around until they light the object in a way that is visually pleasing to you. If you want you can add a boom light which is a light that hangs over the top of the box. This light serves to make the object stand out from the background. Don't let the light hang into the box if your photo tent has an open top.
- Set up your tripod in front of the box. Attach your camera to the tripod.
- Focus the camera on the object in the box. Make sure you can't see the outside of the box in the viewing area.
- Take a photograph. If you are using digital, check the photo to see how your lighting arrangement appears. Adjust the lighting as needed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Regarding my caveat of "considering what you get for the price", the equipment in the kit is not heavy duty but seems to be well-constructed. The light tripods definitely are not Manfrotto carbon composites and would not react well to being abused, but they hold the lights up and are steady.
The lamp shades are lightweight aluminium that would easily flatten if you were to sit on it or otherwise mistreat it, but again, it does what it is supposed to do and assumes you're not a combat eBay photographer.
The kit folds up and stores easily in the supplied carrying bag, which is surprisingly heavy duty. There is more than enough extra space in the bag for additional backdrops, reflectors, power cords or whatever else you would want to bring with you for a shoot of this nature.
Overall, I am happy with the purchase. If I were going to be doing professional-grade product photography I would probably go spend more money, but for what I need it for, it is just right.
I also purchased the 1200 watt CowboyStudio Continuous Lighting Kit with four 85 watt bulbs ( http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004C867R6/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 ) and this "tabletop" kit came with the same stands, so I'm not sure what sort of table would be big enough to hold these, but I set them up on the ground and used them the same way I used the umbrella kit from CowboyStudio and it worked great.
I got both kits and the total was around $220 plus shipping and together they produce 2000 watts total. It was more than enough light for the product photography I am using them for, however I had to purchase a roll of paper from Adorama because the photos I took with products inside the light tent came out very flat. I've done a lot of research and apparently using a long piece of paper curved down makes the item appear to be floating in air or at least makes the background look as if it continues on to infinity. When I used the light tent the fabric of the tent was clearly visible in the photograph as were the creases in the material and the stitching and the time it would take to edit that stuff would be ridiculous, so hopefully the roll of paper will work.
But overall with the 800 watt CowboyStudio kit I am very happy. The only thing I wish was different would be the stands which are a bit on the weak/lightweight side, but it's not the end of the world. For $115 it is a great deal, in my opinion.
This product is still working great for me. Again, it is still cheaply made, but I've been taking good care of it and packing it up every time i'm done. I use this a few times a month and for my purposes (small product photography) it does exactly what I need.
Note: the lights are not quite as powerful as I expected and I'll probably replace them with something more powerful when they die.
I wished that I had a third light because in included lights are not as bright as I thought they would be...
anyways, I'd recommend it for anyone who'd need a second set on the go.