Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
CowboyStudio, Matin Premium Leather Camera Hand Strap For Canon EOS 7D, 5D Mark II, 500D, 450D, 400D, 50D, 40D, 30D,20D, 10D, 300D, 350D, 1DS MARK III Digital SLR Cameras
|Price:||$7.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One (1) Premium leather hand strap
- Compatible with: Nikon / Canon / Pentax / Minolta / Fuji
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
2. Greatly improve your stability & accuracy.
3. Extra comfort and security
4. Designed to fit any hand size
5. Camera Grip allows the photographer to control the camera with greater ease and accuracy.
6. The grip is Great for digital, film and video cameras.
7. The grip screws into your tripod mounting.
8. Allows you to use it on your tripod without the need to remove it from the camera.
This Hand Strap Grip work with:
Nikon D3, D700, D300, D90, D5000, D3000, D60, D40X, D40, D100, D70, D80, D50, D70s, D200, D1, D2x.
Canon EOS 7D, 50D, 5D Mark II, 500D, 450D, 400D, 40D, 30D,20D, 10D, D60, D30, 300D, 350D, 1DS MARK III.
Fuji S2, S3, S5 PRO.
Olympust E300, E330, E500, E1, E3, E410, E400, E510.
Sony A100, A200, A700, A550, A230, A330, A850, A900.
Panasonic Fz20, Fz30
Top Customer Reviews
It is decent product, pretty comfortable and well made for the price,
but there some small issues at least for the Pentax camera.
1. When you want to use it without standard neck strap it is fine, but if you want to keep both it is pain in the rear.
When hand-strap is on, there is no place to keep neck strap in it's original position ( on right top side of the camera), you have to move it to the loophole on the left side of the hand-strap which is on the left bottom corner of the camera.
So now you have camera hanging lopsided by neck strap connected to the left side of the camera. Looks weird and feels uncomfortable.
2. It is pretty difficult to re-adjust hand-strap if need to.
3. It covers battery section, so to change the battery you need to release the screw at least partially.
Despite that, it is very comfortable to wear :)
This is really a "hand-strap" as the name suggests, and what that means is that there's a short strap that goes around your hand, and another strap that goes around your wrist. They are connected by a leather triangle that you can see in the picture. If you put your hand through the wrist loop and snug it down a little and then put your fingers through the hand loop and grab the camera body, you've got a very secure grip, which jostling crowds, your own movement or whatever else will not set asunder. However, you have to reverse that process to let go of the camera, which isn't quick nor simple. It's downright awkward in fact.
In summary, if you need a controlled, secure grip which you aren't inclined to break often, this and its ilk should be great for you. If you want to be quickly able to grab the camera from the table, your bag, or the strap around your neck and take a few shots and then release the camera again, this is a floppy nuisance. I'm in the latter category. Or did you guess that already?
Not easy to use, to effectively have a grip of your camera some practice is needed.
Getting used to it end up being usefull, helping with the weight and reliefing your fingers.
May be improved.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
- crazy cheap
- falls apart
- not like photo
- plastic breaks easily on bottom
.. mine's already in the garbage.
not useful. I not use it. it is unnecessary material. I do not recommend. itis not possible to take pictures with one hand . maybe only carryingPublished on February 19, 2013 by baki gundogdu
I love this strap. It's very comfortable. With the safety strap on it, I feel like I'm not going to drop my camera.Published on January 27, 2013 by Laura