Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 446 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 476 reviews
on May 2, 2017
Very nice, medium-weight vinyl. Arrived on a roll in good condition. The vinyl itself arrived clean, smooth, wrinkle free and provides a perfect backdrop for portraiture. There is NO loop on the end of the roll to put a horizontal crossbar through, you'll need clamps.
on January 23, 2014
As many other people have reported, the vinyl is nice and heavy and very white. 9' x 20' is a great size for my studio.
I did run into 2 things that I haven't seen mentioned:

1) The roll comes in a plastic bag which is inside a heavy round cardboard shipping tube. The problem was it was so tight in the tube that it took two of us 15 minutes of hard work to get it out! We had to use an empty core tube to push the roll out as it could not be pulled out by pulling on the plastic bag.
2) The cardboard core it's wrapped on is smaller than standard seamless paper cores so it may not fit your backdrop support depending on what you're using. I have one of these 3 roll wall racks and the roll fittings for it are too big to fit into the core of the vinyl roll. So I had to re-roll the vinyl onto a cardboard core from a previous roll of seamless paper.
on August 20, 2013
Got this for use with the CowboyStudio Photography 3-Roller Wall Mounting Manual Background Support System. I taped this to a 10' long, 2" diameter piece of EMT steel conduit purchased at Lowe's (cut down with a hacksaw to about a 6'-8" length), and currently use this backdrop with all my product photography. Others have complained that this product arrived on a 9' long roll...mine arrived on a 6' long roll, making it easy to transfer onto the steel conduit. During downtime, I also use this backdrop as a screen to project movies onto, which works great. Very bright, consistently white surface. Easily wipes clean. Although it does generate some static, a feather duster does a great job of keeping the surface clear of things like hair. Thick enough and strong enough that I don't think I'm going to have any worries about this product lasting a long time.
on June 8, 2015
***If you are looking for a quality product LOOK ELSEWHERE, it's cheaply priced for a reason.*** I am a studio artist and photograph my own work so this looked like a great deal. I purchased the first roll and returned it because there was a 5 ft. long damaged section running down the roll. Even if I wanted to take the time to edit it out of photos, it would not have been worth the effort. I boxed it back up(first roll came with a tube and then a box over it.) and sent it back for a replacement. I got the second roll two days later after returning and this one only came in a tube which, by the time it got to me, was cracked in the middle. I unrolled the second shipment and while you could see manufacturing marks on the roll I decided to keep it because light would wash it out and I really just needed to get a backdrop set up. I had it hanging for a day because I was preparing my set-up and when I came into my studio the next day there was a new, repeating, indented texture that had appeared down the whole roll. The texture is really deep near the cut off edge and then fades as it goes back up towards the center of the roll. It's really odd and I have been letting it sit but it isn't coming out anymore. I have decided to keep it because it's cheap and I work small anyways. I'm using only half of the width right now, I was just hoping to get a little more out of the product. I will be looking elsewhere or will purchase a backdrop in person next time to avoid the hassle.
on August 14, 2017
I love the weight of this and that it doesn't wrinkle as easy as paper. I looks amazing in pictures and is easy to clean. It also fits easily into a car with the back seats let down for the photographer on the go. It is quite heavy for a metal bar of my backdrop stand so I store it in the cardboard tube it shipped in while its not being used instead of leaving it on my backdrop stand. Great size for photoshoots with 2-3 people. I wish it was a bit longer.
on May 17, 2017
Pictures turn out nice with vinyl. Like the pictures better than paper. Problem is it gets damaged easily. I use it for ebay auction background. Same price as white photo paper and I get way less pictures out of it before it needs to be replaced and can't flip around and use other side. Only one side glossy for pictures. Back to paper I go.
on July 16, 2016
This is exactly what I needed. It is a surprisingly strong, durable material that is easy to maintain. The matte white finish is easy to maintain with a wet sponge as noted in the seller's product description. The product is really a pure white material that is lighter and brighter than the seller's product images. The item is heavy so one must use really solid support to hang it correctly. The material is not fastened to the cardboard core securely and it rolled right off in my studio but surprisingly when I secured it to the core properly and mounted in on the wall mount again the folds from the fall seem to smooth themselves out after a day of hanging. Very impressive. I was even more impressed on the affordability of the product and I recently purchased a second roll. Please note that not being secured correctly to the core is not a product defect. End users should secure it properly to the cardboard core with a heavy duty tape before mounting it since the material is very heavy. The low price makes this a steal. I may even purchase a 3rd roll.
on May 16, 2017
Just tried to use it yesterday and it hard to keep it clean at some point it's like a magnet pulling all dust and dirt and etc. And I can see that if you get them dirty it's hard to clean it. And if you incidentally fold it or wrinkle it no way you can make it look nice again. I'm debating either keep it or return it. It's super heavy.
on July 18, 2015
Wasn't sure what I was going to receive when I ordered this roll. It came and was perfect. The quality looks and feels good rendering great results. It is easy to clean and is exactly what you would expect from a high quality roll of vinyl. Totally happy with it and I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to save money and wants an effective product. The roll is heavy so make sure you have a heavy duty background set to support it as the cheapo stands will not hold up to its weight and I learned that the hard way.
on January 26, 2016
I am very happy with the material quality, packaging could have been improved. Had to let it relax from receiving a curved tube. Purchased the 9x24 and it's more backdrop than I'll ever use, but more is better in a time of need, So I bought the largest roll. Probably will buy the black roll when the need arises but it's great for doing wide to narrow shots without worry about having enough borderline. it's a good point to get the largest you can have so your not kicking yourself later on!

Note: be sure to buy a 1 1/4 or so EMT electrical pipe or just water pipe so you have ZERO kinks showing up from the tube sagging in the center, and slip it inside the cardboard roll for super rigidity.