From the Author
It was a hot August day when I drove through Grass Valley, Oregon, and the idea for a book set in the small town popped into my head.
One of my friends grew up not far down the road and shared wonderful stories about her experiences living in the close-knit community.
Writing The Cowboy's Christmas Plan, I didn't plan on that story becoming the first book in a series, but the characters - those handsome Thompson brothers - talked me into telling each of their stories.
I'm glad they did.
Set on the fictional Triple T Ranch, the series highlights the three hard-working Thompson brothers (Trey, Trent, and Travis), and their mother, Denni, as well as their friends.
The Grass Valley Cowboys Series, in order:
- The Cowboy's Christmas Plan - Trey Thompson just wanted a housekeeper and cook. He never planned on falling in love with Cadence Greer. She takes the job, right along with his heart.
- The Cowboy's Spring Romance - Trent Thompson is confident, laid-back, and easy going except when he's around Lindsay Pierce. He's definitely met his match in the lovely school teacher.
- The Cowboy's Summer Love - Travis Thompson has loved Tess Morgan as long as he can remember. When they both return home to Grass Valley, the pull of attraction to one another is so strong it's about to throw them off kilter.
- The Cowboy's Autumn Fall - Brice Morgan thinks love at first sight is for idiots, at least until he meets Bailey Bishop and falls head over heels for the serious, career-minded girl.
- The Cowboy's New Heart - Denni Thompson emphatically declares herself too old to love again. Then she meets hunky Hart Hammond and decides to give love a second chance.