- File Size: 1743 KB
- Print Length: 76 pages
- Publisher: Blush Publishing (January 3, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 3, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01A61MPNC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #87,984 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Cowboy's Christmas Present (A BBW Western Christmas Romance) (Cowboys of Colton County Book 3) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Published: January 3, 2016
My Rating: 4 Stars
Book three in the Colton County series was a cute story. I admit I was hesitant to read this book. In the first book, the hero was despicable and I didn't like him. Not even in the end. In book two the hero is likable however he frustrated me a bit. That said I was glad I gave book three a try. I really enjoyed it.
Quinn Sutton was a likable hero. He was protective and sweet. When Quinn is asked by his former employer and mentor to look after his daughter, he doesn't hesitate. Of course Quinn is not expecting such a strong attraction to her. Nor was he prepared when his instincts to protect and possess overcame him, to his surprise. He never had such an intense and immediate attraction to a woman before. But Faith will only be in his care for a short time. Definitely too short to start anything. Not to mention the fact she is the daughter to a good friend that he respects. That alone says, "don't touch." Unfortunately the longer Faith is under his roof, keeping his distance is becoming harder to do.
Faith Greene is sent, without any notice, to Montana. She is to stay with Quinn Sutton. Faith's father is a lawyer and the case he is working on can put her in danger. Though she isn't pleased, Faith makes the best of her new temporary living arrangement. What she is having issues with is her growing attraction to Quinn.
This is a cute story. It was fast paced with little to no angst and a Christmas theme. I don't want to add too many details to my review since this is such a short story. But I will say again that I enjoyed it.
Most recent customer reviews
I just don't understand when an author doesn't bother with chapters, or even bother separating scenes with a space between...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Military
- Books > Romance > Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns