Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Cowboy's New Heart (Grass Valley Cowboys) (Volume 5) Paperback – March 24, 2013
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Author
It was a hot August day when I drove through Grass Valley, Oregon, and the idea for a book set in the small town popped into my head.
One of my friends grew up not far down the road and shared wonderful stories about her experiences living in the close-knit community.
Writing The Cowboy's Christmas Plan, I didn't plan on that story becoming the first book in a series, but the characters - those handsome Thompson brothers - talked me into telling each of their stories.
I'm glad they did.
Set on the fictional Triple T Ranch, the series highlights the three hard-working Thompson brothers (Trey, Trent, and Travis), and their mother, Denni, as well as their friends.
The Grass Valley Cowboys Series, in order:
- The Cowboy's Christmas Plan - Trey Thompson just wanted a housekeeper and cook. He never planned on falling in love with Cadence Greer. She takes the job, right along with his heart.
- The Cowboy's Spring Romance - Trent Thompson is confident, laid-back, and easy going except when he's around Lindsay Pierce. He's definitely met his match in the lovely school teacher.
- The Cowboy's Summer Love - Travis Thompson has loved Tess Morgan as long as he can remember. When they both return home to Grass Valley, the pull of attraction to one another is so strong it's about to throw them off kilter.
- The Cowboy's Autumn Fall - Brice Morgan thinks love at first sight is for idiots, at least until he meets Bailey Bishop and falls head over heels for the serious, career-minded girl.
- The Cowboy's New Heart - Denni Thompson emphatically declares herself too old to love again. Then she meets hunky Hart Hammond and decides to give love a second chance.
About the Author
Shanna Hatfield is a hopeless romantic with a bit of sarcasm thrown in for good measure. In addition to blogging, eating too much chocolate and being smitten with her husband (Captain Cavedweller), she writes clean romantic fiction with a healthy dose of humor. She also dabbles in cooking, baking, and home entertaining.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Without spoiling the plot, she seems more than willing to make Hart miserable (Herself also in the process, but that is her doing and problem) and wants to micro manage being there for all the children and grand children even when it isn't necessary or feasible. I guess I see the family as being multi flawed which takes away the enjoyment of the series,
This is book five in a series and it's the perfect way to end a series filled with love and laughter
There are no perfect people and no unrealistic expectations in this book but two broken people who learn to heal.
I. loved this story as much as the others-and I only ran into a very few typos this time-typos really bug me allot in ebooks-they are not tolerated and rarely found in print books so why in ebooks-just my small gripe lol the first book had so many I almost did not buy the rest of this series but am glad I did-as I have really enjoyed this author