Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on September 18, 2017
I love this book! I love them all that she writes! She writes very good books and her descriptions are precise in that Montana is Montana and Kentucky is Kentucky! This one happens to take place in Montana!
on September 30, 2013
I haven't read the other books in this series. Honestly, I did really pay attention when I bought this book to notice that it was part of one. I thought this was a wonderful book. I loved the main characters Cicily Blake and Marcus Henshaw and their story. He was a neighbor who was 6 yrs. older than her. She was his youngest brothers age so he knew her but didn't know her. That all changed when she turned 18 and she had to take over the ranch when her father got into some trouble with the law and was sent to prison for 10 yrs.. He raised cows. She didn't pay attention to how her dad ran things growing up as she was pampered. So she really didn't know about about raising cows. With being on the verge of losing the ranch, she sold the cows and bought horses, which she did know about with the hopes of doing well breeding horses and making it a profitable ranch. This is were Marcus comes in and their story begins. It was an easy read, one I really enjoyed reading. Once I started reading the book, I couldn't put it down until I finished it. I highly recommend it.
on September 18, 2012
If you have read all the other books in the series, this is a must read so you can have peace on what happens to this group of girls :) I enjoyed the series they kept my attention with their love interests and how it all would end.
on June 16, 2013
I liked it but I wish there was more detail about the horses. That's mainly why I read this book. But if I was looking for only romance books I would definitely recommend this book.
on September 10, 2013
Good book, and I like the writing method of Vanessa Bartal. She keeps excitement throughout, and tells a good story. Will read more of her books.
on April 17, 2013
I really enjoyed this book, because it had alot of unexpected twists, it had very relistic characters. I also found some bits of this book extremly funny.
on November 13, 2014
This was a great book. Love to read Ms. Bartal books.
on February 27, 2013
I bought this for my aunt who loves Westerns and she's now obsessed with this series! So if you like Westerns she says you'll love it.
on December 8, 2012
I loved all the books in this series. I read other series and enjoyed everyone of them. I am waiting for the next book that she writes.
on March 12, 2013
It isn't about horses like I thought but it is a great book!! I think it could've been longer but it.was.great!