- File Size: 3718 KB
- Print Length: 197 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Serenade Books (June 30, 2016)
- Publication Date: June 30, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01DPZ2D60
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#420,882 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1737 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #1842 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
- #2056 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
Cowgirl in the Kitchen: inspirational western romance (Taste of Texas Book 4) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
While the story isn't very deep, it is interesting and there is some good character development. Through good descriptions, we can get to know Gavin and Jentry and understand their separate development, even as we see the relationship develop.
The story is a typical inspirational romance in many ways, but there are twists that make the plot a little different as well.
If you're looking for a deep, thoughtful read, this may not be what you're looking for, but it's a sweet, interesting romance.
Disclosure: I received a free copy of this book for review purposes. All opinions are entirely my own.
Gavin Easton was working four part-time jobs to make ends meet yet have the flexibility he needed while raising his five-year-old niece Gracie. He had a reputation in town as the “bad boy” since being kicked out of high school years ago, and unfortunately that label stuck through the years no matter how much he tried to do the right thing since then.
I liked Gavin from the beginning. He made his decisions based on what was best for Gracie. He kept to himself the real reasons behind the stories that gave him a bad reputation because while revealing them would have exonerated him, they would have tarnished someone else. And Gracie melted my heart; she was such a cutie!
I really enjoyed this book. Although it was fourth in a series, it could easily be a stand-alone. (I had not read the other books in the series.) I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a clean romance to pass a few light-hearted hours.
I received a copy of this book through Serenade Books in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.
Most recent customer reviews
I enjoyed this book.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Books > Romance > Western
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Western & Frontier
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Westerns