- Series: A Lift-the-Flap Book
- Board book: 18 pages
- Publisher: Sterling Children's Books; Ltf Brdbk edition (September 4, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402789564
- ISBN-13: 978-1402789564
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (145 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,349 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Do Cows Meow? (A Lift-the-Flap Book) Board book – September 4, 2012
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Everything is simple here, and that’s what makes it great. First there’s a four-line rhyme: “Do sheep tango? / Do sheep cha-cha? / All I know is / sheep go . . .” On the next page is the graphically elemental face of a sheep. Lift the flap over its mouth and see “BAA!” Little ones will be just as appreciative of the duck, frog, cat, pig, and horse. The heavy pages will withstand lots of use, and even though the mouth flaps are just made of paper, they seem strong enough to withstand multiple openings and closings. Just the right look and feel for preschoolers who will add their own joyful noises. Preschool. --Ilene Cooper
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
This momma even got tired of reading it on repeat last night, so you know it's a hit when you're toddler wants it read 55 times in a row.