- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: The Blackburn Press (December 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1930665423
- ISBN-13: 978-1930665422
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 0.9 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,801,138 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Coyotes: Biology, Behavior and Management
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
...presents an abundance of useful tabular material and cites a great majority of the most significant literature. -- BioScience 29, pp. 312.
A most welcome comprehensive review of coyote research and an introduction to the far-flung literature. -- Journal of Mammalogy, 60, pp. 658.
At its best in those chapters that draw together widely dispersed information. -- Science 202, pp. 424.
About the Author
Marc Bekoff is Professor of Environmental, Population, and Organismic Biology at the University of Colorado, Boulder.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?