Cozinest Wooden Percussion Frog, Cricket and Owl Set 3 Musical Instrument Products From Thailand Home Office Decoration Nice Gift (Medium)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Fun percussion instrument creating original animal sound : croaking frog, cricket chirping and a hooting owl.
- Carved from a solid piece of wood for best realistic sound! Fun percussions for all ages.
- Traditional Thai wooden craft is lucky for home or office decoration with art figurines decorative.
- Being handmade also makes them one-of-a-kind no matter how many are on the shelf.
- Small size: frog: 4" x 2.2" (L x H); cricket: 4" x 1.5" ; Owl: 3.5" x 2.2 Medium size: frog: 6" x 3.25" (L x H); cricket: 6" x 3.5" ; Owl: 6" x 3.5
Compare with similar items
Set 3 Animal Musical Instrument Wooden Percussion Frog, Cricket and Owl
🔘 Traditional Craft Wooden Luck & Money Frog Home Office Decor Art Figurines Ornament Meditation Relaxation .
🔘The cricket makes a sound that resembles a cricket, the frog does sound like a frog, and the owl does make a hooting sound.
🔘 When you sweep the frog's back or the cricket with a stick, they sing very eadily and produce rich, harmonic and soothing sound immediately.
🔘 There is a hole for blowing into the owl producing lovely high-low sounds. It would produce Owl's sound like 00-oo- hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-oo-00.
🔘 They can be used as a ornaments also used for meditation, music, relaxation, etc.
🔘 Great gift for children ,friends,home , office etc.
INSTRUCTIONS: Use the wood stick (included) to gently rake up the frogs back to create a high-pitch cricket chirp. Or lightly tap the nose of the frog with a thick end of the striker to get a resonating note as a wood tone block. Store the striker in the frog's mouth.
Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on October 11, 2021