Cozy Bump Maternity Pillow - Lie on Your Stomach During Pregnancy (Pink)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREGNANCY PILLOW - The Cozy Bump is an OB/GYN & chiropractor-approved pregnancy body pillow built to safely cradle baby bumps so you can rest on your stomach.
- WIDE HEADREST - designed with a wide headrest so you can use it with or without your regular pillow.
- RELIEVE LOWER BACK PAIN - raised central bump provides gentle pressure to your hips, which assists in relieving the lower back pain.
- ADJUSTABLE - raised ring is its own separate air chamber from the rest of the Maternity Pillow, which allows you to adjust its size.
- INFLATABLE - Cozy Bump is easily inflated by an air pump (not included).
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Ease Back Pain, Rest on Your Baby Bump
The Cozy Bump is an Ob/Gyn & chiropractor-approved pregnancy body pillow built to safely cradle baby bumps so you can rest on your stomach.
- Wide headrest lets you use it with or without your regular pillow.
- Patented design provides gentle hip pressure to relieve lower back pain.
- Two separate air chambers allow you to adjust Cozy Bump's size as baby grows.
- Ob/Gyn and Chiropractor approved.
Available in Two Colors
The best maternity pillow on the market is available in two colors. Buy Cozy Bump in blue or pink!
Uses include: Resting, relaxing, watching television, reading, getting a massage, relieving lower back pain, and decompressing the spine.
The Cozy Bump is easily inflated to max capacity with an air pump (not included).
Take Cozy Bump anywhere with our included easy-to-carry bag!
Add style and comfort to Cozy Bump with our soft, stylish swaddle.
Cozy Bump pregnancy pillows are the expecting Mothers New Best Friend! This maternity pillow also known as a pregnancy pillow allows pregnant women to rest and relax on their belly while pregnant. It not only provides comfort but also relieves pressure in the lower back. The patent design of Cozy Bump maternity pillow aids in decompressing the spine and relieving pressure. Its portable light weight design allows for Cozy bump pregnancy pillow to be used just about anywhere and comes with a convenient carry bag. This maternity pillow known as Cozy Bump has been reviewed and tested by OB/GYN’S & Chiropractors. Heres what a couple of them had to say: Dr. Robert Beim, OB/GYN. Has commented, “I’ve had patients lay on it, and I would highly recommend the Cozy Bump pregnancy pillow as a way for pregnant women to easily and safely finally get a good night’s sleep.” Dr. Vincent Amato, DC, who specializes in chiropractic medicine, has recommended the Cozy Bump maternity pillow to his patients. He commented: “The Cozy Bump pregnancy pillow is designed excellently to help relieve pressure for things like chronic lower back pain and herniated disks”. He also made it a point to say, “The round bump in the center of the bed and the decline for the legs actually causes a decompression of the spine when you lay down on it.” Dr. Amato says his patients found the Cozy Bump maternity pillow to be “very comfortable, and it actually relieved their lower back pain” The Cozy Bump is so new on the market that most people call it a maternity pillow or pregnancy pillow but its more like a maternity Bed. DONT TRY TO BLOW UP THE COZY BUMP MATERNITY PILLOW UP BY MOUTH, YOU WILL NEED AN ELECTRIC PUMP. If the Cozy Bump pregnancy pillow isn't blown up to max capacity it will be hard to find comfort. Once you receive the Cozy Bump maternity pillow you have 7 days to return it. 7 Days is more then enough time to see if you like it or not.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When the Cozy Bump arrived, we made sure to use a air compressor to completely inflate it per the instructions to make it as comfortable as possible. The second my wife laid across the Cozy Bump, she knew it was going to be perfect. Finally she could lay on her stomach while simultaneously relieving the pressure in her lower back thanks to the unique design of the product. Not only has my wife been able to sleep through the night, this product is also great for naps! Something everyone, especially pregnant women, certainly love.
Unfortunately, three days ago my wife was taking her usual nap on the Cozy Bump and when she rolled over one of the seams busted causing a hole to tear, ruining the product. It was very upsetting but with anything that blows up by holding air over long periods of time, this can happen. I checked the Cozy Bump website to see their policy on exchanges in the event of something like this happening. I was extremely pleased to see that an exchange policy does exist and there was a way to direct message the company. What happened next may have been the best customer service I have ever received.
Within hours of explaining what happened, I received an email stating that as long as I gave them the order number and person's name they would ship a replacement, no questions asked. I offered to ship the old one back or send pictures but it was not necessary. Logan and Kathleen's biggest concern is making sure the customer is satisfied and that they get a good product. My hat is off to them for being so prompt with their responses and not trying to fight me on an exchange. The Cozy Bump really is a great product and their customer service is second to none.
1) did I really need to purchase the pump? My air mattress pump worked just fine. If you don't have something like that laying around, then yes you would need it.
2) would my boobs be squished and in pain? My ordinarily 34C boobs have grown to 36DD in my pregnancy and I was fine, it didn't give me any comfort issues.
3) is it worth the $70 with shipping and everything? Honestly, yes. I had read another review that said if you got a pregnancy massage it would be more and that's all it took for me to hit 'order'.
My only concern upon receiving is the print out that comes along with the product. There are so many typos on that bright, glossy print-out that it really made me question my confidence in the product. Just a word of advice to the business: have someone proofread before printing probably thousands of copies that you are sending to people who have just paid you good money for a good product! Nothing makes you look more unprofessional than poor grammar and ridiculous typos.