- File Size: 1433 KB
- Print Length: 68 pages
- Publication Date: August 31, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01LDHOY8W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #615,603 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$5.75|
Save $4.76 (83%)
Cozy Campfire Shorts: Spooky Tales with a Cozy Spin to Share Around the Campfire Kindle Edition
|Length: 68 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
But at the same time we’ve got to remember that Halloween is afoot sooner than you might think, and these stories would be a prefect activity for a party that night. A party at which reading these stories could be read aloud by a reader with a proper spooky reading voice while everyone is sitting around a bunch of large black Pillar Candles, and soft spooky sound effects being played in the background.
I love the way this author has crafted each of her eight stories to become more and more dark and terrifying only as each story progresses, only to have her turn on the light so there’s a cozy twist of an ending.
For having given her readers this collection of eight short stories suited to be read any time a spooky read is needed, I’ve given Ms. Hawker 5 STARS.
I received a mobi.file copy of this book for having subscribed to her newsletter during an internet giveaway and the above has been my honest opinion.
"I received a free reader copy of this book in exchange for an honest & unbiased review."
An ideal collection of scary stories to read or tell at a campfires or for
pre- Halloween sharing. In the Hooked Hand a young high school girl learns that looks are often deceiving even in scary stories. In another story ghostly encounters leave teens wondering. Each story will leave you with chills and leaving lights on.
Bella Doerres Ma/Ed
Disclosure: I was given a copy. I offer my honest review.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Humorous
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > General Humor
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Humor & Satire > Satire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Single Authors